Sign in to follow this  
andkar

Now possible to split tickets between two European shows?

Mods, my sincere apologies if this has already been asked elsewhere and I missed it.

Yesterday, in a post in the FAQ thread, it was stated:

Q - How Many Tickets Can I buy?
A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to TWO tickets for any ONE show in Europe in a single transaction OR up to TWO tickets (in total) against up to two shows in North America. (This is because ticketing vending arrangements are different on the two continents

In the Tours section, you are currently encouraged to “Make sure to read the updated FAQs.

There, it says:

Q - How Many Tickets Can I buy?
A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to TWO tickets across the tour. You can split this up across two shows or just use for a single show.

Has something changed, is it now possible to split the two tickets between to European shows? I got one ticket to one of the concerts in Stockholm and would love to get a ticket during the presale for the other night as well.

Cheers

Edited by andkar

Splitting them worked for the London shows via AXS, and I believe Stockholm is through AXS as well? So it should be OK...

Splitting them worked for the London shows via AXS, and I believe Stockholm is through AXS as well? So it should be OK...

Yup, Stockholm's through AXS as well. Sounds promising, thanks!

check with the venue first if you can, just to be doubly sure

I'm sorry if this is better suited to be in another thread.

Alright, so the FAQ has been revised re: Stockholm. It now states:

"Q - How Many Tickets Can I buy?
A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to TWO tickets across the tour. You can split this up across two shows or just use for a single show.

Please note: due to different ticketing systems in Stockholm and Amsterdam, if you use your code for either of these shows it is valid for only a single transaction. You could buy two tickets for a show in one of these cities but if you bought only one ticket, the code would not work to buy a second ticket."

I got through yesterday with an eXPERIENCE presale code and was able to buy one ticket for Stockholm 1 and one for Stockholm 2 with the single code. I'm still within the two ticket-limit, but does the fact that I made two transactions mean I'm in risk of getting my tickets cancelled?

check with the venue first if you can, just to be doubly sure

Thank you!

Decided not to use the presale code again so i woudn't risk losing the one i already have. I'd rather play it safe. :)

EDIT: Thank you to everyone else as well, of course. ;)

Edited by andkar

Sign in to follow this