Sign in to follow this  
jcarey72

Who's going to the Chicago shows ?

Which night ?  Where are you sitting ?

I currently have GA tix for June 25th show.

I'm hoping to get a ticket to the June 24th show too - on monday when they go on sale to the public.  or maybe trade a ticket with someone who got GA tix for the 24th...

Have fun!!!

Edited by jcarey72

24th, section 110 row 10  (had a row 1 and 2 earlier in the process but got the lovely time out).   

Got 2 for the 24th - section 119, row 10. Quite ridiculous how poor Ticketmaster's system is (STILL!), but in the end I got my tickets.

I got two for the 25th - section 115, row 6, seats 21-22.

On my first two tries, I had seats that were probably better, but the site timed out each time I went to purchase.

As I said on Twitter, I've gotten tickets through the fan club since PopMart and ever since it was done online, Ticketmaster has always found a way to try and screw it up. If memory serves, back in '97 I just sent money to Propaganda and they sent me the tickets in the mail.

In any case, I just wish it wasn't over six months until the show!!

Going Night 2, Section 107 Row 7.  Took me 35 minutes to get them and after reading others troubles, that's actally pretty good!

I got GA both nights. Flying from London for it. First time to Chicago. Can't wait!

Be there night 2 for sure (Red Zone).  Boyfriend going to try to get tix in tomorrow's presale. Going for Red Zone night one then.  I will be broke and selling my blood and an organ or from now until then.  :)

thursday night two GA tix.  Surprised I was able to get them with the TM issues.

i went cheap and and did 2nd row center stage upper deck. I hate TM seating system which was only offering corner seats lower bowl (i.e. i rarely agree with their interpretation of best available). Will also be looking to get GA's for Wednesday gig.

Going both nights.  I have GAs for 25th.  This is my first time doing GAs.  I have some mobility issues but they are a little bit better so I hope it's okay.  June 24 I shall be in a seat but which seat has yet to be determined.

Edited by Manohlive

GOING Night 2 - 2 GA tickets... Will be shooting for 2 x Night 1 tickets on Monday.  Coming down from Milwaukee, Chicago is a stop U2 never disappoints on.

Red Zone tickets the first night. Hoping to get tickets for thursday then they go on sale to the general public. STOKED!

Sooo.... I'll be traveling from Ohio (not sure if flying or driving at this point) meeting friend from MN.   Recommendations for hotels??  

Had to settle for Section 322 row 1 on June 25 but I would like to swap for a GA floor if anyone is interested.......... :)

2 GA tickets for Chicago night 2! my dream is to get another one for my daughter tomorrow in the general sale. I'm not banking on it, but you never know

GA for 6/25. Waiting to see if the band adds shows and will try for nosebleed. I'm working tomorrow (Monday) and fully expect that all shows will sell out by the time I get home. (I cannot access the internet in any way shape or form from work)

i'm still in queue trying to get a GA tix for the first night.  i have two GA for the second night from the presale...

Not completely understanding the credit card entry only (no transfers or resale), I bought two GAs for Wednesday night not even knowing if I can find someone here in TX to go with me up to Chicago. There may be a chance I can meet up with someone needing one at the event itself. Just be prepared to wait it out all day in line with me ;-)

I am in section 108 on June 24th and will be going myself as none of my friends wanted to spend the money this close to Christmas.  Luckily the ticket is a Christmas present given to me.  Thanks, dude.  Great seat to U2 is the best Christmas present I can imagine.  Hey?  

I have two GA tix for June 25th.  It will be my first GA experience.  I had issues which previously prevented doing so but am slowly getting better so I can finally do GA for U2!  Thank You God for that one.  I'm going with my brother and I've wanted him to see U2 since I first saw them way back in the beginning.  woo hoo.

Is anyone else as surprised at all of this as I am?  Last week I was thinking it would be at least a year before a tour was announced, leave alone go on sale and it would be closer to 18-24 months before we got to see them again.  So excited!

Haven't missed a show since seeing Joshua Tree in L.A. -will be 1st time seeing a show in Chicago, coming in from La Crosse, WI-have seats for Th. show Section 106. Just tried all morning for 2 more seats for kids, but no luck! :(  SO BUMMED! This has become a family tradition, starting with husband taking me on our 1st date to Joshua Tree. Have been taking kids to last several tours. MUST FIND A WAY!! :unsure:

Sign in to follow this