Sign in to follow this  
barry

Opening Night - Vancouver - May 14, 2015

So Excited to secure Red Zone tickets in Vancouver for Opening Night! :D

Presale Process worked great.

Vancouver in the Spring @ U2 Opening Night.  Nice....

Free drinks on the house for all my U2 friends who track me down on that night. 

I'll be the guy with the biggest grin and holding a couple of pints.

"We're free to fly the crimson sky"

Can I be your friend?!!! How much are the redzone in Van? Are the GA tickets and redzone credit card entry?

$390 CDN each.  B)

Yes, the tickets are Credit Card Entry, but there appears to be a "Transfer" function within Ticketmaster, although it does not appear to be currently working...  In any case, I am keeping them and would not ever consider selling them. 

Now hopefully I can secure tickets for the following night as well...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/creditcardentry

10:00AM Pacific Standard Time (PST) = (1:00PM Eastern Standard Time)

Onsale to General Public

Start: Mon, 12/08/14 10:00 AM PST

Fan Club Bundles

Start: Fri, 12/05/14 03:00 PM PST
End: Sat, 12/06/14 12:00 PM PST

VIP Packages Onsale

Start: Fri, 12/05/14 03:00 PM PST

U2.com Subscriber Presale & VIP Packages

Start: Thu, 12/04/14 10:00 AM PST

Edited by barry

I hope they don´t add any dates before that one and the openning night is on May 14th! 

Got a GA ticket  :D

Got my GA for opening night, hoping to get a Red Zone for the second night through the general sale.  Honestly, I'd be happy getting my hands on any ticket for the second night.  Just to be there again with the boys will be fantastic!!!  It's been a long time since Montreal 360.

Im coming from NZ and got GA tickets for the opening night.  Not sure what kind of tickets i want for the 2nd night probably just what i can get ;)

Some Dreams do come True, as my Bud was able to secure GA tickets for Vancouver May 15th (on the 10th attempt of ticket selection), so now I am covered for the first two nights of tour.  :D

Going to try for Boston July 10 & 11 on Monday, but not holding my breath. :unsure:

"Do you live here or is this a vacation"

I got presale GA tickets for opening night, and just picked up VIP Fan package seats in Section 111 Row 2. It's not GA for the second night, but I don't care: I have tickets for the first two nights of the tour!!! See you Zootopia crazies there!

Not sure if this is the right place, but I'll put it here:

If any of you end up having extra GA tickets to either Vancouver show I am looking for them. Presale wasn't good to me.

I got GA's for the 14th and the 15th!  Does anyone want to meet up before the shows and stand in line together?  I love to meet everyone.

Hi all - coming to Vancouver from Australia! 
We have GA for the 1st show, but have lucked out on on show 2  :( 
If anyone has 2 x GA or reasonably priced seats, I'd love to hear from you
Thanks and see you on the 14th!

Edited by aclemo

I'm going both nights. :) First night I'll be in section 117 row 25 so I should be able to see everyone in GA :wub: Second night I am in Red Zone!

I'm set for both! GAs through presale for Night 1. Thanks @U2 for setting up this loyal subscriber. GAs through general sale for Night 2. The stars were aligned perfectly for me today. Plus, I think my mom was looking down from somewhere.

It has to be said: the Mods here are fantastic on twitter!

We have 4 nice lower bowls for opening and may be able to sell or trade 2. Will know mid Jan. Keep in mind to anyone needing tickets. Cheers.

So Excited to secure Red Zone tickets in Vancouver for Opening Night! :D

Presale Process worked great.

Vancouver in the Spring @ U2 Opening Night.  Nice....

Free drinks on the house for all my U2 friends who track me down on that night. 

I'll be the guy with the biggest grin and holding a couple of pints.

"We're free to fly the crimson sky"

I'll join you!!!!!!!!

I hope they don´t add any dates before that one and the openning night is on May 14th! 

Got a GA ticket  :D

WooHoo!!!  I haven't done GA for a few tours now.  Any advice?

Wear comfortable shoes, chances are people will be lining up days in advance if they can, or at least very early the morning of the show just to get as close as they can. I am debating on heading up from Seattle, may wait for the 2016 stadium leg as they probably will play Seattle at Century Link Field again. They have seem to start/finish their tours in the past here in the NW, so perhaps Seattle could either be the start of the 2016 leg or finish up the entire tour here, all speculation of course.

Wear comfortable shoes, chances are people will be lining up days in advance if they can, or at least very early the morning of the show just to get as close as they can. I am debating on heading up from Seattle, may wait for the 2016 stadium leg as they probably will play Seattle at Century Link Field again. They have seem to start/finish their tours in the past here in the NW, so perhaps Seattle could either be the start of the 2016 leg or finish up the entire tour here, all speculation of course.

I'm coming up from Port Angeles.  We could care pool if you want.

Presage wasn't good for me...had tix but lost them thanks to ipad going spaz when I was entering capcha ... One GA wanted for first night. Coming from Australia...

I'll be honest, based on the stage layout being thrown around... a Main Stage and b-stage linked by a catwalk dividing the arena in two.... there is no need to line up early anymore. Back in the day when there was a heart/ellipse it made sense because you wanted to be inside the circle, but now... everyone is going to get a good view at some point wherever you are.

"I'll be honest, based on the stage layout being thrown around... a Main Stage and b-stage linked by a catwalk dividing the arena in two.... there is no need to line up early anymore. Back in the day when there was a heart/ellipse it made sense because you wanted to be inside the circle, but now... everyone is going to get a good view at some point wherever you are."

That is true too, you have a good point, but I would not put too much stock in the Ticketmaster/Live Nation seating chart maps. For example the Vancouver and San Jose shows have a rectangular box saying "Stage" in the center implying the stage will be directly in the center of the venue with Red Zone being off to the right side. However, someone had posted a while back in anothe thread a more detailed seating chart for San Jose that showed in reality the stage is on the left side facing out into the crowd (like a typical concert) with a catwalk going out into the crowd quite far and then a smaller "B" stage next to the Red Zone areas.

If that is how the floor plan really is, people will certainly be lining up to be closer to the stage. I would agree a central round stage in the center of the arena would provide a great view from all angles per say, but something tells me based on what I have seen is the stage will be on the left, the catwalk through the center and the smaller B-stage on the right next to the Red Zone areas.

One would think if they were going with a stage in the center, that Red Zone would be in the front and back center area, not all the way to the right so that just leads me to believe the layout on the TM/Live Nation isn't completely accurate.

Sign in to follow this