Sign in to follow this  
hadilley

VIP Package information

Doe anyone have information about the VIP packages?  Do they count as your two member tickets or can you buy these in addition too?  What are the prices?  It's been challenging to get information on them.

A lot depends on the venue you are choosing but…they do count as your 2 ticket limit.  You have the option of choosing only 1 or 2.  I just bought the VIP California Sunset Pkg for The Forum in LA which includes quite a bit, some I could care less about but you get a ticket within the first 15 rows.  I physically can't stand for long periods so can't do GA and was kinda concerned about the Red Zone although much better than the floor but I wanted good seats.  Anyway, kept releasing and searching for a few minutes with just the presale and then saw this pkg and tried it.  I'm very happy with my seats, one section off center and row 7… Each ticket was $595.  Hope that helps.  :)

So you bought the sunset package and know what seats you have? I bought this package but I don't see where my seats are yet.

I don't think you know until your tickets are picked up at the venue because they are paperless?.  that is how pretty much all the VIPs are done that I have experienced.

Sign in to follow this