Sign in to follow this  
DieselRG

Is todays presale sold out? Cant secure tickets to any North American city..

Is todays presale sold out? Cant secure tickets to any North American city..

Anyone buying tickets right now?

We have received information that there is plenty to go around for all shows today and none will sell out...

Please keep trying... I'm aware that this might be a bit frustrating but eventually you will get tickets...

Do you know if there are actually enough tickets leftover - or any Red Zone tickets - for those in the iNNOCENCE group? Sounds like they're going fast!

Do you know if there are actually enough tickets leftover - or any Red Zone tickets - for those in the iNNOCENCE group? Sounds like they're going fast!

yes / general - red zone / not sure we will see tomorrow,

It is our understanding that there are enough tickets for those in the iNNOCENCE group... but we don't know specifics...

todays presale will not sell out any stadiums. there aren't 12000 eXPERIENCE members that are going to all buy tickets to the same show. it would take ~500,000 eXPERIENCE and iNNOCENCE members total to buy out all 44 shows presale.

Thanks mods for helping answer our questions :) Even if you don't have answers and you get the same questions over and over we appreciate it :) If people are having issues try the app instead for ticketmaster

Wow! I just tried for Vancouver II again since I was able to deposit that cash this afternoon. There was no GA when I tried around 1245p today. But I came home from hell (work) and tried again. First hit, bam. GA for night 2 of the tour! I have now used up my presale code. I will see you all at Vancouver I and II on the floor.

We can figure out the razor blade stage silhouette together.

Wow! I just tried for Vancouver II again since I was able to deposit that cash this afternoon. There was no GA when I tried around 1245p today. But I came home from hell (work) and tried again. First hit, bam. GA for night 2 of the tour! I have now used up my presale code. I will see you all at Vancouver I and II on the floor.

We can figure out the razor blade stage silhouette together.

That is encouraging!

I think you're able to purchase tickets tonight if you're buying European venues because those are on sale at their local times?

I was able to get GA tickets for MSG July 22nd tonight. After the ticketmaster debacle this morning wasn't sure if I even had a chance at tickets at all.

no to the free beer.  they have a concession stand in the RZ area so you dont need to fight the crowds to leave and come back.(per the 360 tour).

I have been trying and come up with nothing over and over today for LA on May 30th for GA.  I have a hard time believing all GA tickets could sell out in the presale and none would be available for the regular on sale.  What's going on???

I have been trying and trying on the app, laptop, my phone...still no GA for any of the NY shows...... It is my understanding that the presale ends at 1pm est today....any advice mods. If feels a shame to let this vide go to waste :(

Now on my app and phone the U2 Presale is not even asking for a code????? I logged out and in...so I guess anyone can buy really bad expensive tickets now?

I have been trying and trying on the app, laptop, my phone...still no GA for any of the NY shows...... It is my understanding that the presale ends at 1pm est today....any advice mods. If feels a shame to let this vide go to waste :(

It's our understanding that GAs are not available for the NY shows anymore... you might need to consider some other sections...

sorry about that...

If feels a shame to let this vide go to waste :(

There could still be added shows/additional presales... so not necessarily a waste yet. Although, if U2.com gives us all more codes to apologize for this mess, then yeah, it will be just as crowded... heh. Arcade Fire renewed everyone's codes when they added more shows, so even if you hit the limit, they were good again.

Sign in to follow this