Sign in to follow this  
Kevinslatteryu2

Pre-Sale Times Tomorrow

Just to reconfirm is the pre-sale tomorrow at 12est for the US? Making it 5 European time?

Plus did anyone have much difficulty with new york tickets today? Planning a christmas present around this so a bit anxious to have tickets sorted.

Edited by Kevinslatteryu2

I am really worrying that there will be no tickets left tomorrow for London.

What do you think the chancers are of getting decent tickets?  I guess RZ is well and truly sold out as well. 

I am just hoping there are some tickets left for London tomorrow.  Not holding out much hope though.

I say you should pick up tickets tomorrow. Might not just be GA if thats what your looking for. Going to use my pre sale for New York and hope I can pick up London tickets monday. But I think it will be ticket touts for the show!!!

And I believe it is 10.am Europe time

Thats for European pre-sale, looking for US pre-sale tomorrow.

Hi there, just wanted to confirm if the presale time for London is 10am or 9am . I know the page says 10am European but London is one hour behind the rest of Europe.

Any light on this will be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Van~

I am also worried that there won't be any GA or Red Zone tickets available anywhere.

I am not going to sleep tonight.  I am really panicking.

I can't manage waiting in a line and don't want crappy seats.  

There will probably be nothing left for me and I will have to miss out on the tour.

Remember everyone is only allowed 2 Tickets Per show max. If you don't secure one night you should have luck the following. I'm in the same boat as you guys. Bare in mind the rumours about U2 doing Stadium Tours in 2016.

Sign in to follow this