Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

Presales Update / Open Issues - PLEASE READ

UPDATE TO EARLIER STORY.

Thanks for your patience. 

Ticketmaster has informed us that issues experienced in presales in North America earlier are resolved.

Pre-sale tickets are still exclusively available for U2.com subscribers.

Once again, apologies for the inconvenience.

if you have been trying and trying, and are coming up against a brick wall to still get tickets, please add you name, which show you want and brief details of the issue. Lets keep this thread for specifics to see if we can pin down specific venues / issue and group them to be forwarded - 

1. venue.

2. brief outline of issue

any other posts will be moved so we can focus on the direct issues at hand

thanks

Okay like I posted in the ticketmaster problem thread and emailed here the help section about.

It is now telling me my code has been used. But I 100 % most certainly DID NOT BUY ANY TICKETS! If any tickets were bought associated with my code they should be cancelled. I have kept my fan club alive all these years and can't even get an opportunity to buy 2 measly tickets! I am furious..

My guess is the big time brokers with the robotic buying have now figured out how to keep searching for working codes after they use up their own. I can't say it is a relief to hear others are having the same experience as I am.

resolved - bigwave (messages merged also)

tbomike

: bigwave rules! My public praise for getting back to me with a direct response and resolving this issue. Off to hunt for some tickets!

I am also having the same error about the code being used. Was trying to get tickets to the Chicago show on June 25. I was able to put my code in and search for tickets. After saying I had a wait time of 8 minutes and spinning for about 20, I hit the refresh button and tried entering my code again. It popped up an error message that all the allotted tickets had been used!! I even tried in my phone and it said the same thing! I called Customer Service and they did everything but call me a liar! They said they had others that went through and said it was my issue and my pass code was invalid. After successfully purchasing tickets via the U2 presale in prior years I am dumbfounded at this. I am scared now that people are stealing these codes!

resolved - bigwave

suziqtoo

: I second that!! He is the MAN! Many thanks!!

post-337718-0-97237000-1417735606_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigwave

if you have been trying and trying, and are coming up against a brick wall to still get tickets, please add you name, which show you want and brief details of the issue. Lets keep this thread for specifics to see if we can pin down specific venues / issue and group them to be forwarded - 

1. venue.

2. brief outline of issue

any other posts will be moved so we can focus on the direct issues at hand

thanks

I came up against a brick wall that I don't know can be resolved unfortunately... The show I wanted to go to and had tickets reserved more than four times on a non-functioning site sold out where I was shootig for after ticketmaster screwed up my order time and time again. 

Resolved (messages merged)

I was not able to purchase online or with app. Help For San Jose Monday or Tuesdayfrom 10AM on. Tonight, ticketmaster days my code is not valid. Who do I contact for help please?
Thank you,
Konasunset

Mahalo Big Wave.

Any help would be greatly appreciated; especially during this busy roll out

Hello!

I am having a similar problem to those above.  Ticketmaster is telling me that "There are no more tickets available for this promotion" when I enter my code.  While I tried for hours to use the code earlier, I am certain no purchase were made.  This is very frustrating.  All the seats I had pulled up and wasn't able to buy due to ™ glitches are now gone….and I can't even get my code to work to buy something crappy.  

Are you able to help?  Please!?

bigwave

ok, on it - same a previous poster -  will PM you when LN team get back to me (may be a few hours)

JRBruno87

Wow.  Thank you, bigwave!  I've emailed them too but appreciate your help!!!  It sounds like you know how to get them to listen!

Do you think they'll make this up to people who were hung out to dry today?

JRBRUNO87:  BIGWAVE, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!  I was unable to get anyone at LN to listen and help, but YOU saved the day.  I can't thank you and the other moderators for being so helpful and supportive.  You deserve this praise and much, much more.

Edited by JRBruno87

I resolved my issue, but I could not get through the ticketmaster process.  At least three times, i would get through the choose this ticket part but the site would freeze, not letting me go on and complete the purchase - then it would say my time was up.. After 4 hours i finally got one, but it wasn't as good a seat as the first ones offered.  Only reporting it in case someone else has this issue.  I've bought a ton of tickets on ticketmaster and I've never had this problem... Thankful i got one in any case but no time to try for another one

Resolved

Not sure if anyone else had this issue, but I thought I purchased tickets for MSG/NY 7/23 - confirmation number appeared on the phone app, but there are no tickets in my order history and no confirmation email. When I attempted to purchase again, receiving message that there are no more tickets for this promotion. Also received error message stating I exceeded the limit. Charge is appearing on my credit card online, but no order in my ticketmaster history. I emailed ticketmaster this morning but have not received a response. :(

Resolved

Update: 12/5 - I called TM and they said the order is not showing up yet because they are checking presale ticket limts and these won't be available to print until the general on sale. They were able to find the order with the confirmation number so I guess if you have that, you have tickets.

Edited by bigwave

I'm trying for London from Spain and I get a message that the password I entered  is invalid. Me and my wife have two subscriptions, and both receive the same answer: The password you entered is invalid

trying to get tickets for antwerp 13 october. on teleticketservice website i'm getting the error message 'the coupon code was not found'. impossible to get any further.

can anyone help?

resolved. I had clicked on the presales / experience link instead of presales / innocence link from the U2.com tours page. These links take you to two different pages on the ticketing agent's site, you can't then use an 'innocence' code on the 'experience' page (although nothing on the teleticketservice page tells you if you are on innocence and experience).

Maybe this info might help others having difficulties

Edited by braisim

O2 LOndon, trying for 29 and 30 and AXS system keeps saying code invalid. And that is both for laptop browser or mobile.

IS THIS SERIOUS?

Any help? 

I got myself another account to buy tickets for NY later today. Received the confirmation e-mail. But I can't login! So i can't see the presale code. Screenname = gebeur.
Need more info to help me out? Please mail me!! Gloria002@hotmail.com

Thanx a million!!!

It's working!! I surfed to u2.com on a 'fresh' computer .. one that I have never used to login with either of my logins. entered login and password and this time it said: you haven't verified your e-mailaddres yet. I could choose to receive a new confirmation e-mail. got that in my inbox, clicked on the link ... logged in and it's working! I have no idea how to change my previous post (number 25)

My girlfriend has registered for subscription but she says she can't login to u2.com at all. She's definitely got the correct login details correct and I've tried them too, copying and pasting from the confirmation. She was hoping to get GA for 26th October at o2 or seats failing that. Username is julesuk1975

RESOLVED (messages merged)

Yaye, sorted and she's got her tix!

Thanks to all who helped with probs for my other half this morning. She's a happy bunny.

Edited by bigwave

Just to let you know that the administration team is checking these issues.

Please be assured that the team is working on it. Your chances of getting tickets as subscribers are not at risk...

We ask you for patience...

im trying for Glasgow7th nov standing   got 2 codes both not invalid... having a panic attack!!   logged in and out numerous times rang ticketmaster recorded message saying tickets not on sale... help

a_c

Keithy 

I've just bought for 7th and had choice for all ticket types.Did you go in via tour page on u2.com?

keithy

phew got them....  cleared all history etc turned laptop off and back on cleared all history etc again .. logged into ticketmaster then logged on to u2.com followed links and bobs yer uncle worked no probs   happy happy happy :-)   :-)

Hi,

I updated my account, I received my invoice, but I have no code on the tour page. Normal?

Please help

I delete cookies and cache, close the browser, reopen it and log again.. I use IE FireFox Chrome, ohter PC, smartphone ... reboot ...I went to the bathroom, run, headstand ...

Thank

RESOLVED

It's OK now after 2h

Thank

Edited by bigwave

My brother is still waiting for an email to confirm his subscription. He subscribed this morning and wants to participate in the pre-sale.

His username is hoorjasper290

Hope he can receive an email soon!

I was trying to purchase 2 tickets for 30/10 concert in O2 and I keep getting that no seats are left for any category in venue, this is also relevant for the 29/10 show.

Please help me, I don't want the tickets to be sold out for me an my wife

I was trying to purchase 2 tickets for 30/10 concert in O2 and I keep getting that no seats are left for any category in venue, this is also relevant for the 29/10 show.

Please help me, I don't want the tickets to be sold out for me an my wife

There should be enough tickets available... please keep trying...

I am trying to buy tickets for Barcelona, and the Ticketmaster site says my code is not valid????? what is happening?

joannee12

sera-p are you putting code in correct box?  2 boxes for standing tickets one innocence and one for experience I did it wrong for ages was panicking....

SOLVED! thanks!

Edited by bigwave

Hi there, I'm a new member, but when trying to purchase presale tickets, it's saying my password isn't in ticketmasters system..please help

Resolved

thanks to the previous post.. I was putting code in wrong place.. thanks

Edited by bigwave

Innocence Subscriber and been trying all morning to get any London tickets.  I was on at 10.00am and whilst my code was accepted, I have been in a queue permanently.  Are there any 'normal' tickets left for the London presale allocation?

Sorted!  May sound obvious, use Chrome!  No waiting and ordered them in 2 minutes!

U2.com and U2 screwed me. I tried MULTIPLE TIMES this morning with my pre-sale code for Chicago, the city for which I live. Every single time it told me the password was not valid. And yes the password was correct. I copied and pastes it into TM site.

I'm really let down. I am a teacher and a single mother of 3 children. My city is Chicago and I can ONLY afford GA. I've been through some horrible things these past 2 years and I was really banking on this experience. And now? I can't even buy a GA because of the new ticket rule. And shame in this band for having this pre-sale right before Christmas when I'm squeaking by to buy presents for my children.

I guess when you are that mega rich, you can talk about the lesser fortunate, but you really don't know what it's like. I'm disappointed in a band that I've been there for since 1981. I've been a great fan and I got royally screwed with this shotty, put together pre-sale where pre-sale codes didn't work.

Have fun in my city, peeps. I can't afford their unrealistic inflated seat prices and I have no money to travel.

Angry mom, teacher, and artist.

Susan

Sign in to follow this