Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

Presales Update / Open Issues - PLEASE READ

I Have an order that was confirmed. Order number 25- 16822 for 7/23/15 GA Floor.

My bank account has the deduction listed but i went yo look at tickets today and was told the order was cancelled. Please help

for london 02 i can get access to ticket page with my code but when i select tickets im told there are none available when diagram shows there are still plenty of seats and i know others who are able to purchase from the same page!!!!!! this isnt a ticketmaster site, its axs but rang them and they said they cannot help me, been trying since 10am thursday  and just cant purchase tickets !

Edited by robbiel

Amsterdam ticket site hasn't taken my code all day (for whatever reason). Now it says the presale HASN'T STARTED yet.  Anyone facing the same problem?

I tried to use my iNNOCENCE code today for the Chicago show(s). 

A handful of times, it posted tickets which I wanted. When I clicked buy, sometimes it switched me to a page that told me my tickets weren't available. Other times, I got to the page where I could review the ticket selection. When I clicked continue, I'd get that page again. Ugh.

I've been searching again to try to find the best seats, but now I get this message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /event/04004D82D2563C65 on this server.

Apparently, I've been blocked from the Ticketmaster site, even though I have an account with them?!?!?!

I know this because when I turn off wifi on my phone, I can access the website (so apparently they've shut me down via my wifi?). 

I have tried using the mobile app but it has continued to show me that no tickets are available, even though the website (when I could access it) said there were.

This sucks. Ticketmaster sucks. U2 partnering with such corporate bullshit sucks.

Please help.

I tried at noon to get GA tickets for the first night in Boston, but when I went to pay I chose the wrong credit card number.  I got a message saying that my request was denied, and I never got the tickets, and now  when I try again it keeps telling me that my presale code has already been used. 

The tickets have just now appeared in my ticketmaster account!  Thank you so much.

Edited by seanface

My brother is still waiting for an email to confirm his subscription. He subscribed this morning and wants to participate in the pre-sale.

His username is hoorjasper290

Hope he can receive an email soon!

Same people here. Spent a good chunk of time trying to use the presale code that kept saying was incorrect.

By the time it finally resolved itself all GA are sold out for MSG, all 4 shows.

I'm sad to say the least. Was looking forward to meeting up with longtime friends from the Zoo.

If this was U2's attempt at trying to be more "fair" like Pearl Jam, they miserably failed. I've been seeing PJ for plenty of years and they rectify these situations immediately. This is utter b.s. So basically, Il, greedy people (not surprising), were using their codes multiple times? That wouldn't happen with the way PJ does it. Whoever those people are...you are royal scumbags. I can't believe this system wasn't more adequate to find those wussy fans. I mean, it won't be hard. They'll be the same faces you see at every show who alway manipulate the system and other fans. Have fun in MY city ️Bono & Company. This is one local chic that went be at your show. I'm gonna use my limited funds and head back to Bonnaroo ...where a little more versatility exists.

A handful of times, it posted tickets which I wanted. When I clicked buy, sometimes it switched me to a page that told me my tickets weren't available. Other times, I got to the page where I could review the ticket selection. When I clicked continue, I'd get that page again. Ugh.

I've been searching again to try to find the best seats, but now I get this message:

Forbidden

Apparently, I've been blocked from the Ticketmaster site, even though I have an account with them?!?!?!

I know this because when I turn off wifi on my phone, I can access the website (so apparently they've shut me down via my wifi?).

I have tried using the mobile app but it has continued to show me that no tickets are available, even though the website (when I could access it) said there were.

This sucks. Ticketmaster sucks. U2 partnering with such corporate bullshit sucks.

Please help.

1. Venue Phoenix AZ Us Airways Arena

2. I secured to GA tickets, was asked to confirm order and the system locked up for 20 minutes. When I tried to buy tickets again, it said "no longer available. I just want 2 GA tix to AZ.

Yes, my dear, that's the same thing that happened here. Somehow, friends of mine on both coasts got tix to our city. This is so disappointing. I guarantee you these people learned how to manipulate the system. AND, brokers jumped on the pre-sale. They have ways around the new system...trust me. Suckers

I am trying not to be too dramatic, but this is utter BS. I have spend thousands of dollars and 25 years supporting this band. All I wanted was an opportunity to use the code (I had to renew because I had NO IDEA I was not a member) and get GA tickets. Now, they are 500 a piece on stub

Forbidden

Please help.

I'd really like to get two tickets to one of the Chicago show, as I've been following/seeing the band on every tour since I first heard them in 1984.

Can someone on U2.com help me get to the bottom of this?

Thanks.

I am trying not to be too dramatic, but this is utter BS. I have spend thousands of dollars and 25 years supporting this band. All I wanted was an opportunity to use the code (I had to renew because I had NO IDEA I was not a member) and get GA tickets. Now, they are 500 a piece on stub

In the innocence group and by 11:03 am tickets were in the cart and paid for for Chicago night 1. I feel bad for all the issues yesterday but am hoping today was better, my twitter feed today was showing folks were generally successful though some had to wait longer I did.

U2.com and U2 screwed me. I tried MULTIPLE TIMES this morning with my pre-sale code for Chicago, the city for which I live. Every single time it told me the password was not valid. And yes the password was correct. I copied and pastes it into TM site.

I'm really let down. I am a teacher and a single mother of 3 children. My city is Chicago and I can ONLY afford GA. I've been through some horrible things these past 2 years and I was really banking on this experience. And now? I can't even buy a GA because of the new ticket rule. And shame in this band for having this pre-sale right before Christmas when I'm squeaking by to buy presents for my children.

I guess when you are that mega rich, you can talk about the lesser fortunate, but you really don't know what it's like. I'm disappointed in a band that I've been there for since 1981. I've been a great fan and I got royally screwed with this shotty, put together pre-sale where pre-sale codes didn't work.

Have fun in my city, peeps. I can't afford their unrealistic inflated seat prices and I have no money to travel.

Angry mom, teacher, and artist.

Susan

PM'd you

I have been waiting for ticket master to 'work' now for an hour now and am afraid it won't work.... :(

Trying to get GA for Chicago June 24

any joy yet?

when we get this message from TM (tried several time but message keeps coming up)

'We were unable to process your request.

Try again later.'

does this mean it's sold out? I'm trying to get 1 ticket for vancouver 2

I just checked Vancouver... what I got is this:

no GA
no Floor

yes Balcony
yes Plaza Level

so you have to keep trying...

I have never been so disappointed as I was today with the presale. I tried from the app and the regular website and I just got error after error. Sometimes I would get to the secret word bot words and I would enter them, and it would say sorry. Other times , I would get internal server errors, and once I even got a site is down, call ticketmaster. So here I sit, presale code in hand and no tickets. I could absolutely cry.

Trying for Chicago tickets. I could not get ticketmaster to work on my computer so switched to phone app. I got all the way to the buy screen and it told me there was a problem and to call customer service. It then brought me back to the buy screen so I tried again twice and same error message. Then a few minutes later it said my tickets were released. I noticed a short while later an email confirming my insurance purchase and an email from my credit card with the charge pending. But I have not received anything from ticketmaster and it doesn't appear on my ticketmaster account. The only way I can locate the order of my searching with my credit card for my order number and even then it will not give me any order details. Ticketmaster says as long as I have an order number I have tickets but I am a bit concerned since it said my tickets were released and I never got a confirmation number during the purchase or an email yet. Today I show a second charge pending for insurance. Since I didn't think I had tickets originally I tried to buy different tickets but it said there were no tickets left for that promotion.

1. MSG July 23rd

I tried for over an hour to get tickets via my computer and phone app.  While on the phone app I received MULTIPLE TIMES

"SORRY when you left the app we had to return the tickets we were holding for you. Please try again."

I have a screen shot of this on my phone.   I dod NOT leave the app!

Also had the same problem as others on my computer -got stuck in processing my order forever.  Would not move.  

Edited by suedog

Sign in to follow this