Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

Presales Update / Open Issues - PLEASE READ

I have two tickets right now in my cart & it keeps telling me to select delviery but they are credit card, it won't let me continue..HELP!!

I have two tickets right now in my cart & it keeps telling me to select delviery but they are credit card, it won't let me continue..HELP!!

Nevermind! The screen was so light that the credit card option looked like it was checked, but it wasn'T..tickets secured!!

Hi Folks,

My presale code is not working.  I signed up a few days, but the innocence purchase group for MTL Jun 16th should have opened up 25 minutes ago.  User name rburns.

Thanks,

Robert

PS:  It is a fresh code, I didn't participate in any previous pre-sales.

Edited by NorthernCod

Hello-

I subscribed to U2.com before the first Boston presale. It didn't go through, so I tried it again. same thing. I tried yet a third time and it finally went through. Now I have a charge on my credit card for 2 gift subscriptions and 1 regular. I had also ordered a vertigo pin with the first attempt at memembership. I have received the pin, but I need a credit for the 2 gift subscriptions, as I don't want them and don't want to be charged 2x extra. What do I do?

Hello-

I subscribed to U2.com before the first Boston presale. It didn't go through, so I tried it again. same thing. I tried yet a third time and it finally went through. Now I have a charge on my credit card for 2 gift subscriptions and 1 regular. I had also ordered a vertigo pin with the first attempt at memembership. I have received the pin, but I need a credit for the 2 gift subscriptions, as I don't want them and don't want to be charged 2x extra. What do I do?

Please contact immediately TM and explain the situation - have all and any documents and emails at hand...

please keep us updated...

Hi Folks,

My presale code is not working.  I signed up a few days, but the innocence purchase group for MTL Jun 16th should have opened up 25 minutes ago.  User name rburns.

Thanks,

Robert

PS:  It is a fresh code, I didn't participate in any previous pre-sales.

Please logoff from u2.com, delete cookies and cache from the browser, close it and reopen. Login and try again...

if this doesn't work, please try with the TM mobile app...

if nothing works, please send us a PM...

Hello-

Please contact immediately TM and explain the situation - have all and any documents and emails at hand...Even though it's a U2.com subscription? I didn't get tickets to any of those presale shows. By "It" I meant the subscription. I just wanted to be clear..Hi Max, formerly Bogirl here!

Hello-

Please contact immediately TM and explain the situation - have all and any documents and emails at hand...Even though it's a U2.com subscription? I didn't get tickets to any of those presale shows. By "It" I meant the subscription. I just wanted to be clear..Hi Max, formerly Bogirl here!

Oh, now i get it... sorry...

please use the CONTACT US form in the http://www.u2.com/help and explain the issue (again, have all the documents at hand)

also, consider calling the customer support team (1-800-615-1324 (inside the US) / +001-949-333-4820 (outside the US) )...

be aware that they may be crazyswamped, so have patience and keep trying..

keep us updated about how it works...

(Hello, Bogirl!!!) =)

I have a Pre-Sale code but am getting an error message that states: "This offer is currently restricted, please make another selection"!

What am I supposed to do!?

I have a Pre-Sale code but am getting an error message that states: "This offer is currently restricted, please make another selection"!

What am I supposed to do!?

if you can send a PM with more details that may help us help you

http://www.altitudetickets.com/promotion/u2-innocence-plus-experience-tour-2015-jun-6-fan-club-presales-3722/ is page to start at

then make sure you are picking the correct link, either experience or innocence, depending on which group you are in

Thank you, I found out that I was being a bit of an idiot and left an accidental space at the end...that was my problem.  Once removed, I got in just fine and got my 2 General Admission Floor tickets ordered!

Now all I have to worry about is Flash Seats...I've never used them before, I hope my fiancée and I don't get screwed over because of lack of physical tickets...

My Unused Presale code has been removed from my u2.com Account page.

Can someone explain how my code which has not been used as I was saving it for Dublin, can dissappear.

I have check with other friends around the world, and all of their codes have also been removed. Some have used them, but others have not.

Can someone explain how my code which has not been used as I was saving it for Dublin, can dissappear.

I have check with other friends around the world, and all of their codes have also been removed. Some have used them, but others have not.

Same problem here!! I Posted on Feedback section of message board  and also have sent msg to Help desk on 7th of April. Waiting for a reply........

http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/30528-renewed-sub-pre-sale-access-code-disappeared/

Edited by sugrue

http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/30528-renewed-sub-pre-sale-access-code-disappeared-merged/?p=972678

my presale code has disappeared from my page!  Any idea why my presale code was taken away, I was saving it!

Sign in to follow this