Sign in to follow this  
TorreyV

New Subscription Deadline to get into iNNOCENCE Group (MERGED)

I have a friend who would like to get a membership tonight for the noon pre-sale tomorrow.  Is it too late?

so 8:30 central is the cutoff or u don't  get a code?

Renewed at 10:18 pm (EST) and code is there on Tour Page. 

Just to clarify - it was a renew and not a brand new sub... it is 10:45 right now and I did it at 10:18, so I can't say for sure if it would still be a go. 

from the FAQ:

Q - When is the latest I can join U2.com to be involved in the Internet ticket pre-sale?
A - Anyone who is a current Subscriber to U2.com can participate when ticket pre-sales take place but those who have been Subscribers longest get the earliest opportunity to enter the pre-sale. 'Experience Subscribers' have access starting on the morning of Day 1 of the pre-sale, 'Innocence Subscribers' have access from the morning of Day 2 of the pre-sale. The pre-sale for each concert closes at Noon / Midday on Day 3. The public ticket sale will start after Day 3 of the pre-sale. The exact times for access are made available on the tour page of U2.com.

My father also wants to make a new account right now, but he first has to be sure that he will get a code immediately?!

From the FAQ:

Q - When is the latest I can join U2.com to be involved in the Internet ticket pre-sale?
A - Anyone who is a current Subscriber to U2.com can participate when ticket pre-sales take place but those who have been Subscribers longest get the earliest opportunity to enter the pre-sale. 'Experience Subscribers' have access starting on the morning of Day 1 of the pre-sale, 'Innocence Subscribers' have access from the morning of Day 2 of the pre-sale. The pre-sale for each concert closes at Noon / Midday on Day 3. The public ticket sale will start after Day 3 of the pre-sale. The exact times for access are made available on the tour page of U2.com.

I know thanks but does that mean joining now gets access?

They werent a member when the tour was annouced.

yes still time

My sister wanted to know if she signed up for an account today, would she get a presale code? Or has the time passed already to get one?

The only way to find out is to:

1. Buy the $50 membership

2. See if the code is on the TOURS page.

From the FAQ:

As of 3pm Friday local venue time, Ticketmaster now has the option for a Fan Bundle which allows you to get a ticket and do a U2.com subscription directly through their site all in one shot.  Very nice integration and I'm guessing this was the original intention based on some of the language on the Tour page.

edit: Boston was showing no availability in any seat type when trying this, don't know if it was a glitch or if all the pre-sale allocation is gone.

Edited by finz_89

Keep getting asked if you subscribe to u2.com just now would you be able to get tickets in the presale?

Yes.

also, as of 3pm Friday local venue time, you can directly purchase a ticket and membership through the Ticketmaster website.  This simplifies things a bit.

Sign in to follow this