Sign in to follow this  
redsoxsrule

MSG & BOSTON GA SOLD OUT? (MERGED)

I let my subscription lapse by mistake and renewed it only to be put in the innocence group :/ so i'm curious if there will be GA left for tomorrow?

yes, because none of us were able to get them - all our purchases times out before we could complete them - i had tickets  in GA multiple times and lost them because the site froze - eventually got them somewhere else - if you read the complaint thread, virtually everyone had the same problem...good luck!!

Hi,

Can anyone confirm the situation with GA at Madison Sq Gardens NYC please ?

The drop down menu on Ticketmaster doesn't display a GA Standing ticket option....but it does display a 'Floor Seating' option - the price of which seems to be the same as GA in other arenas across North America.

Is this the option to choose for GA, or is it more likely that GA is simply sold out already (July 18th) ?

Can anyone who already has GA for MSG advise ?

Hoping to come over from the UK, so really don't want to mess this one up !!

Thanks folks......

just saw on Twitter that Boston GA is sold out- have not seen same for any other venue- yet. 

Hoping there will be more for Monday but certainly not expecting it.

just saw on Twitter that Boston GA is sold out- have not seen same for any other venue- yet. 

I'm FRIED over this...both NYC and beantown done...No-way they even had any avail going into today...couldnt of sold out all 6 days in 3-4 mins...BUMMED BIG TIME

Its a complete joke!! Whoever organised this should find a different job! Can't find one ticket for any of the NY shows

Edited by Kevinslatteryu2

I have been waiting for ticket master to 'work' now for an hour now and am afraid it won't work.... :(

Trying to get GA for Chicago June 24

Edited by kwollet

Both my sisters had presale codes today an neither could get a GA ticket to the MSG July 18th show... :angry:

Its a complete joke!! Whoever organised this should find a different job! Can't find one ticket for any of the NY shows

Absolutely sucks, sec 305 balcony!? huh?...no thanks, WOW

mods saying that nothing is sold out yet, and recant on Twitter. 

Keep trying!!   Many of us tried for 1-2 hours yesterday and repetitively got "no availability".  I would keep trying and not give up until you see something from one of the mods saying a particular date/venue is sold out.   JMHO. 

FWIW - Picked up 2 GA for the Boston Friday show at noon today.  So, there were some available today. 

At what point do you decide to go for seats rather than GA?

GA is pulling nothing. 

Its GA or Bust inmo...I'll wait until they add 2 more shows monday to boston before I think of sittin anywhere else 

yeah next best thing thats reasonable to ga is the high 200 level ones in the middle for $118.

Can someone confirm for me (and my U2 family) -- if there are still TM problems or if NYC 22 & 23 are indeed SOLD OUT for GA. TM APP keeps saying unavailable which is exactly what happened yesterday ... please let me know! I am telling them not to give up ... 

Tried Boston GA Saturday and there was one, I was right in having the page set up to just enter the code and then right in, and I tried it every second.  So there was no Sat GA for Boston going into today.  I was trying to decide which show to try for and I tried for the wrong one.  Might not make it back to Boston now. 

Thanks for that update.

At what point do you decide to go for seats rather than GA?

GA is pulling nothing. 

Depends if your set on getting GA or are good with other seats.  I would look for something "official" from mods saying something is sold out.   I don't trust what TM says after an hour of no availability yesterday and then row 10 seats.   Don't give up easily ;) 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I used my presale code already because I was afraid I would get shut out completely......now do you mean that GA may become available at some point today???  This has never happened before....what is going on?

Got stuck with tickets in 110, Row 17.....and after I purchased frantically I read that they may be behind the stage???

Uggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!

what a load of crap.. it kicked me out of the ticketmaster system... I kept trying for floor seats now it wont let me in anymore.. what a joke..

You'll be fine - the stage is unconventional and amps are hung from the ceiling...

Total Bust -

Friend and I both experienced this - Night 3 & 4 of New York MSG GA (July 22nd and 23rd) tickets in cart, then they were lost...

1) MSG Night 3 & 4

2) Cart not holding onto tickets  -  Only wanted GA standing room tickets.  Coming all the way from NC.

Thanks

Edited by thedaybreakers

Sign in to follow this