Sign in to follow this  
redsoxsrule

MSG & BOSTON GA SOLD OUT? (MERGED)

U2 MODERATORS--------------------------HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I KEPT TRYING FOR GENERAL ADMISSION AT MSG ON JULY 18TH AND TM JUST KEPT GIVING ME NOSEBLEEDS FOR $312 EACH.. NOW TICKETMASTER HAS KICKED ME OFF THE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WHAT DO I DO... I WANT 2 GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS FOR JULY 18TH AT MSG... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FWIW - Picked up 2 GA for the Boston Friday show at noon today.  So, there were some available today. 

Nice work, I'm still trying just in case otherwise, its scalper city...and boston's the WORSE for that 

Oh.....and I tried every MSG concert date for GA.....nothing for any of the days

U2 MODERATORS--------------------------HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I KEPT TRYING FOR GENERAL ADMISSION AT MSG ON JULY 18TH AND TM JUST KEPT GIVING ME NOSEBLEEDS FOR $312 EACH.. NOW TICKETMASTER HAS KICKED ME OFF THE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WHAT DO I DO... I WANT 2 GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS FOR JULY 18TH AT MSG... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL what do you expect the moderators to do?  We are all in the same boat.  There probably just aren't any GA left.

If you can use TM's app it's really easy to get in and I wasn't kicked out once.

There are tickets available, but no GAs. There are only like 1500-2000 GAs per date and A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET NYC....

Had the same problem as above poster.  Had several pairs of tickets on hold (even a pair of GA ;0( ) only to not be able to complete my order with TM.  MSG night 2 & 3

Thanks

LOL what do you expect the moderators to do?  We are all in the same boat.  There probably just aren't any GA left.

WELL, NOW I CANT GET ANY TICKETS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WONT LET ME DO ANYTHING.. I PAID $40 FOR A PRESALE CODE THAT DID NOTHING FOR ME AND IT WONT ALLOW ME TO TRY FOR ANY TICKETS... THAT IS NOT FAIR........ NO WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT.. CAN YOU STILL GET IN AND TRY  FOR TICKETS?? I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSG is small, indoor area. NYC is the biggest city in the US. These aren't stadiums, but smaller arenas. Even for U2 360 the shows at Giants Stadium GA's sold out before general sale and there were like 8-10,000 GAs for those shows...

WELL, NOW I CANT GET ANY TICKETS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WONT LET ME DO ANYTHING.. I PAID $40 FOR A PRESALE CODE THAT DID NOTHING FOR ME AND IT WONT ALLOW ME TO TRY FOR ANY TICKETS... THAT IS NOT FAIR........ NO WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT.. CAN YOU STILL GET IN AND TRY  FOR TICKETS?? I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Stop screaming ;)

2. Close your browser and re-open. TM has a tendency to kick you out after searching tickets for a while...

What do you mean you can't get in?  Close your browser, clear out all your cookies and history and try again.  Unless it is saying you are code is no longer valid it's a browser issue.

MSG night 1

the wheel of doom stopped and went to no tickets available and now this

error: configured site limit exceeded. try again later

so very disheartened

edit:

still nothing works 90 minutes in.

the one time something came up it was behind the stage?!

The app won't load

Well, I have to get back to work...:(

Edited by sped

MSG is small, indoor area. NYC is the biggest city in the US. These aren't stadiums, but smaller arenas. Even for U2 360 the shows at Giants Stadium GA's sold out before general sale and there were like 8-10,000 GAs for those shows...

Okay, so no official confirmation then?

Yes, it's a big city, but not everyone in that city has a presale code.

You'd be foolish if you didn't think every scalper and ticket reseller didn't have multiple U2.com fanclub accounts.

I believe if they actually had the whole paperless/Credit Card tickets for GAs at MSG they wouldn't be able tickets to scalp. Unfortunately, they just mail you out your tickets at MSG, thus scalper's paradise!

Its a complete joke!! Whoever organised this should find a different job! Can't find one ticket for any of the NY shows

keep trying, not sold out

If you are shut out of Ticketmaster.com, it means you lose all access to the site for 24 hours after too many attempts to purchase a ticket without a purchase (happened to me many times, but not for U2 yesterday thankfully). There is nothing you can do, except: use the mobile app (but use cell data and get it off your wireless network, since your IP address is blocked), or call them. Even if you call them, just try and buy a ticket, not get the ban lifted. The people who answer say there is nothing they can do to restore your access, it just lifts automatically after 24 hours.

Edited by jeffwalsh

Can't get the mobile app outside of the US.

if your trying to get in from outside the US your IP is likely blocked, I know that was an issue with those trying to buy Europe/UK tickets and I think I saw the same for someone outside NA trying to get tickets-  try using VPN

Same people here. Spent a good chunk of time trying to use the presale code that kept saying was incorrect.

By the time it finally resolved itself all GA are sold out for MSG, all 4 shows.

I'm sad to say the least. Was looking forward to meeting up with longtime friends from the Zoo.

I cold not get GA MSG 1 in yesterday's presale fiasco

Wow, MSG actually issues hard copy tix for GA?  A scalpers dream indeed.  Not good. 

I don't mind the credit card entry deal at all, because I actually use the tickets I buy and if, for some reason, I can't go the show the money lost isn't really going to make up for it anyway so...

Yup. I was surprised yesterday when I got 2 GA for MSG2. Is it so hard to have a system that the person who buys the tickets has to be the person who attends the show???? Ugh its going to be 2015 next year. We'll have hover boards and we're still dealing with antiquated paper tickets...

Sign in to follow this