Sign in to follow this  
redsoxsrule

MSG & BOSTON GA SOLD OUT? (MERGED)

I have been attempting to get GA tix to both Boston shows. I logged in right before 12:00, hit button right at 12:00. and boom...both shows had only balcony available...using my phone and computer...with the only option being "find my seats" not "map" option..for THREE HOURS this happened (yes, I'm persistent..then miraculously the map option opens up and no GA available, but Loge and balcony are..for both nights? This is b.s...what's the use of the presale code? for a $500 ticket? I could get that via public sale...what's going on?

Just wondering is MSG sold-out? Trying for the last while for tickets but it keeps saying its unable to process my request, for any of the four nights?

Anyone else in the same situation?

Edited by Kevinslatteryu2

Attempted any/all of the NYC shows...same as above....can't spend 300+ per ticket would like 2 GA to Sat MSG show. Still have my code... Help please. Thank yoy

if you have been trying and trying, and are coming up against a brick wall to still get tickets, please add you name, which show you want and brief details of the issue. Lets keep this thread for specifics to see if we can pin down specific venues / issue and group them to be forwarded - 

1. venue.

2. brief outline of issue

any other posts will be moved so we can focus on the direct issues at hand

thanks

I have been trying for 5.5 hours now for MSG. Any date. I'm assuming the general admission must be sold out if it's coming up with nothing? Can we got confirmation on that so I can stop driving myself crazy

Looks like TM might be down again. Any date/ any ticket I try at MSG in NYC says:

Can not process your request at this time. Please try again later.

I think the biggest problem today was that u2.com took ticketmaster at their word that problems were fixed.

We b-side folk ran into just as many brick walls as the first day and I know my problems never got resolved.

MSG and then even Boston (I have no disposable income to go anywhere else or I would have gone for West coast)

The code was accepted but there were other error codes, spinning wheels of doom, blank screens, telling me 'no tickets but other people were buying 6 hours in" and endless times I had to re-enter a really long and complicated bot-buster code.  Oh and the up-sell used by TM -- we have $400 each tickets...thanks, no.

All the while reading here about people using multiple codes and tickets showing up on re-sale sites.

I even factory reset my phone to load the app.

So disheartened by this.  

1. MSG 7/18

2. Had GA tickets pulled up multiple times yesterday during Experience presale. But like many others, TM servers weren't able to respond fast enough before tickets timed out. Never was able to complete the sale before they eventually were "sold out" yesterday.

Can someone confirm for me (and my U2 family) -- if there are still TM problems or if NYC 22 & 23 are indeed SOLD OUT for GA. TM APP keeps saying unavailable which is exactly what happened yesterday ... please let me know! I am telling them not to give up ... 

MSG GA all 4 nights do seem to be all gone, just checked. Other seats available for all 4 nights though

if you have been trying and trying, and are coming up against a brick wall to still get tickets, please add you name, which show you want and brief details of the issue. Lets keep this thread for specifics to see if we can pin down specific venues / issue and group them to be forwarded - 

1. venue.

2. brief outline of issue

any other posts will be moved so we can focus on the direct issues at hand

thanks

I have been trying for 5.5 hours now for MSG. Any date. I'm assuming the general admission must be sold out if it's coming up with nothing? Can we got confirmation on that so I can stop driving myself crazy

see answer to last post

Total Bust -

Friend and I both experienced this - Night 3 & 4 of New York MSG GA (July 22nd and 23rd) tickets in cart, then they were lost...

1) MSG Night 3 & 4

2) Cart not holding onto tickets  -  Only wanted GA standing room tickets.  Coming all the way from NC.

Thanks

MSG all 4 nights seems to be sold out

Tried all day today to get tickets for the NY Saturday Night show.  I was on the website at 12 noon and no luck.  So then I switched to both shows in Boston.  Tried and Tried but ticketmaster screwed me.  Had great seats (in the louge section) for the $100 range but when I went to pay with credit card, the site failed and sent me back to Ticketmaster.com.  Typical Ticketmaster.  I paid $50 for a U2 subscription for what.  In the end (after about 45min) the site finally got me tickets in the balcony since everything is was sold out.  So in the end, I paid over $225 for two tickets plus $50 for subscription and in the end, didn't even get anything I wanted.  Kinda stinks that we have to go through this.  Why can't it be easier?  For $50, I should be able to get the seats for the show that I wanted.  It's really not that hard.  And to charge $249 per ticket for a good seat is absolutely outrageous.  

Why can't this process be easy?  Wouldn't you think the company that manages U2 and Ticketmaster would actually test this process?  What a waste of money, time, effort, and now I have tickets for a show (different location) for crappy seats.  Thanks Ticketmaster and thanks to the management of U2 subscription. What a sham!

AS I posted above, I tried for THREE HOURS straight for Boston I & II- using computer and phone, logged in before 12:00, hit the button at 12:00 and got only balcony options..I can't see how that is possible! It still says GA is unavailable. Are they sold out? Please respond as you have to the above for MSG. Thank you!

AS I posted above, I tried for THREE HOURS straight for Boston I & II- using computer and phone, logged in before 12:00, hit the button at 12:00 and got only balcony options..I can't see how that is possible! It still says GA is unavailable. Are they sold out? Please respond as you have to the above for MSG. Thank you!

unfortunately both Boston nights GA seem to be gone... still other seats available

double checked as of 2AM UK time SAT 6th December and GA for all shows at MSG & BOSTON appear to have gone...

other seats for all nights still available

moving / merging threads on this together here...

(if anyone is able to correct me, then I will update)

Can someone confirm for me (and my U2 family) -- if there are still TM problems or if NYC 22 & 23 are indeed SOLD OUT for GA. TM APP keeps saying unavailable which is exactly what happened yesterday ... please let me know! I am telling them not to give up ... 

MSG GA all 4 nights do seem to be all gone, just checked. Other seats available for all 4 nights though

Thank you so much for your answer :) I kept checking for a couple of U2 friends with GA hopes all day, with a variety of different failures, crashes, etc. online and on the app. It was a long 2 days!!! I am sure you are feeling it! I think the incident yesterday with TM really had a big fall out as far as trying to navigate today's pre-sale with whether or not something was really sold out and a person should move on to something else or if the messages coming back from TM were in error. Yesterday, it took many people 2 hrs or even more to get transactions to go through but in the end it did work. So, today I think that just added a little confusion as to what was a TM problem and what was really just the hard cold truth that GA was gone. As the hours ticked on it was like hoping for a miracle!!! Thank you again for your time and response!!! :)

Tried to get two Experience GA's for NY and those were sold out....Attempted to get two Ga's for Chicago June 24th and code was locked out.....Tried again today but no luck (code was active but cant afford ticket price....please help...working with a super tight budget and need to sleep in the GA line and keep ticket costs low....would prefer GA in Chicago either show.....God this is more stressful then sleeping on a park bench outside on Norman, OK for the last show....

Edited by lpingb

just saw on Twitter that Boston GA is sold out- have not seen same for any other venue- yet. 

I'm FRIED over this...both NYC and beantown done...No-way they even had any avail going into today...couldnt of sold out all 6 days in 3-4 mins...BUMMED BIG TIME

there are 334,000 u2 subcribers 

just saw on Twitter that Boston GA is sold out- have not seen same for any other venue- yet.

I'm FRIED over this...both NYC and beantown done...No-way they even had any avail going into today...couldnt of sold out all 6 days in 3-4 mins...BUMMED BIG TIME

there are 334,000 u2 subcribers

. Paid subscribers that would receive a code ?

unfortunately both Boston nights GA seem to be gone... still other seats available

Thank you for checking and replying...I really think that something was wrong with TM site for Innocence presale day.. since I tried immediately for both dates and ONLY balcony was showing for 3 hours, then like I said, 4 hours later Loge and balcony showed up. I doubt that 1 GA wasn't available in this timeframe..so frustrating, with the short notice so close to Christmas and having to subscribe when I haven't been able to afford a membership for the last few years. Now that presale code is useless. I know you Mods have been working hard and I just wanted to reiterate/state that there were problems with 2nd day presales and TM

I also got 2 GA in the public sale for MSG today.

also have had (within last 10 min) 2 in section 224 offered, so tickets are still out there folks......

(edit: and as I was typing this had 2 in section 226, row 5 offered.  this is now almost 2 hours into the sale....)

Edited by myzmak

I got a GA in the public sale today for MSG, so they did exist, however few...

For which show did you get your GA ticket?

Tickets in section 224 and 226 (@ MSG) are $312.40 per ticket, fees included.  Was earlier offered section 227, row 16 (July 19) for $118.35/ticket.  Seemed like the last row in the corner 200's section.  Threw them back and finally got section 111, row 15 for $86.05/ticket.  It's behind the stage but I'm fine with that.

Edited by si4u2

I will forever despise Ticketmaster! The entire ticket buying experience is a nightmare. I buy tickets for concerts ALL the time and it NEVER makes any sense.  I just spent an hour and a half attempting to get a decent set for Boston, to no avail.  Finally, I decided on the VIP, out of desperation. These seats are a rip off if they are anything like the VIP for the 360 Tour. The reality is that U2's tickets run up to $600, not $300.  It's a bunch of crap that TM offers "Official Platinum Seats" for upwards of $600 by HOLDING onto all the best lower level sitting. :angry: Ticketmaster held U2 fans hostage by holding onto these tickets and selling them for double their price, or more. So when you look up the tickets prices for a U2 show know that you are being lied to.  Unfortunately, I am at their mercy and only bought because I'm U2's #1 fan, but defo. not one who feels appreciated.  :blink:

Sign in to follow this