Sign in to follow this  
brijazz

giving away 'Credit Card Entry' tickets?

Does anyone know if there's a way to give away 'credit card entry' tickets (such as for the Toronto show)?  My wife, myself and two friends would like to attend the show; I plan on using my INNOCENCE code to grab two tickets tomorrow, and then hopefully getting two more during the public on-sale.  If I get better tickets through the public onsale than through the presale (unlikely, but you never know!) then how can I go about giving the presale tickets to our friends?

I saw on Twitter some people using gift cards. Not sure if that would work though? (Buy tickets with card and give card to person?).

You have to swipe your credit card at the venue gate, instead of having a ticket, and then the scanner spits out a receipt that serves as your ticket with seat location, etc. So, if you all go together, you would enter the venue with your card, and then you could hand off your receipt to them...

Whats this credit card entry tickets all about, on my ticketmaster purchase I was able to choose mail tickets home option ??? Anyone ?

yea, what I don't understand is the ticket request/info page for the show said "reserved locations are electronic ticket entry for the event", but like I said, it gave me the mailing option, which I choose of course…confusing as usually :)

oh yea, plenty of time, i am just a creature of curiosity , have not really noticed anyone else mention it….

Sign in to follow this