Sign in to follow this  
U2stargirl

Red zone or lower bowl?

Can anyone give me their experience being in the RedZone!??! I have alwYs been in lower bowl. Thank you!

I've done RZ and this time I'm buying lower bowl in Vancouver.. so I really don't know.. I'd be interested to find out. I need a piece of "real estate" this time around!

Long story, but I'd bet the RZ is actually NOT by the main stage--but actually by what looks to be a b-stage where they'll go to do a few songs mid-show.  If so, I'd go for lower bowl if you can get them close to the main stage (i.e., opposite the side where the RZ are)

I've done Red Zone last tour and it was amazing.  Bono and Edge spend most of their time running around off main stage.... there's much better room there.  I don't know if people "really" know what they're talking about yet with this "B" stage business, but as much as these boys move about, I think it's the better time.  I've done all these seats.  I've done GA, lower bowl, and RZ.  RZ was my favorite.  

I did red zone the last tour. It was phenomenal. So much so I'm doing it again this tour. Don't pay any attention to anyone over analyzing the location of the red zone. They have no idea what they're talking about since particularly the full details of the actual stage haven't been revealed. If you can swing the cost, do Red zone. You won't regret it.

Edited by Shannon387

I opted for RZ over lower bowl assuming it was by the B-Stage.  the energy on the floor is just different and better IMO.  And, like others have said, the band rarely stays put during the show anyways.  RZ was perfect on the last tour. 

Too bad it costs double on this tour :-|

I remember people selling red zone tickets for less than they paid for them the last tour.  This was right before the show not very far out but I distinctly remember it because it sure looked like a great place to be for the show.  I was very happy with my seat but the red zone looked great.

Edited by Manohlive

I went during the 360 tour. Same as GA but you avoid the crush and hassle of GA; expensive typically. Do you know what they are asking for Red Zone this tour? Missed out on today's pre-sale. 

Sign in to follow this