Sign in to follow this  
lionwehr240579

Who's going to Paris both nights?

Hi there Zootops!

I got GA's for both nights in Paris and I was wandering who was going too. Maybe we could plan to meet in some way...

Let me know!

I bought tix for Paris 1- thought I got GAS's, but tickets say FOSSE, but then have seat numbers and looks like a section number- hopefully that is still GA-

my wife and I are going- looks like we will be buying the second night in regular sale or aftermarket

Fosse means GA. If you have seat numbers, I'm afraid it might not be GA! I got 1 ticket for each night and both said only FOSSE. You'd better check...

Anyway, I'll try to get additional tickets on Monday! Hope I'll be lucky ;)

good luck!  hopefully the general sale will be as easy as the presale was

im sure they are GA- they do say Fosse- just have numbers on them as well-  appears these can be traded- no mention of the credit card only entry at all- I can already print out my tickets

Good for you! They are Fosse for sure! I was extravagant--I took the Collector Tickets! ;) So they are to be delivered home.

We've got cat1 seats for night 2. Block P row 12.

Really like to get GA's for Antwerp in the sale on monday...

Edited by jojes

Good for you! They are Fosse for sure! I was extravagant--I took the Collector Tickets! ;) So they are to be delivered home.

Took the collectot tickets too ... The 9,80 euros for the 2 were worth it to have something 'collectible' ...

I'm in for both nights on the floor. I'm from Canada and have never been to Europe. Really looking forward to spending a week in France with two guaranteed great nights. 

how much are the Paris tickers are what are the collectors tickets? Just hard copy tickets? 

I'm in for both nights on the floor. I'm from Canada and have never been to Europe. Really looking forward to spending a week in France with two guaranteed great nights.

You will enjoy it. Paris is a wonderful town and ths concerts in Paris are really something special. I saw U2 at Stade de France in 2010 and will be at Bercy on November 10th and 11th.

Sign in to follow this