Sign in to follow this  
Poldervrouw

Amsterdam anyone ?

Does anyone know whether it is only possible to buy the ticket with Dutch card? I'm moving Amsterdam to study in August, and I would like to see some of the nights. Last Monday I had twice tickets on hold, but the site said that error occured when I paid the tickets via my Estonian bank account (my card required authorization via the bank). I don't know what went wrong, but I have quite a lot of doubts for next Monday as well...

Question ;) did anyone try to get tickets for the 12th today?

We had some codes but the 12th (GA) seemed to be sold out, that seems so weird.

Bought tickets for the 13th now but was just curious.

I bought 2 tix for 13th of Sept, as amsterdam did not allow to use one code for 1ticket for each show.

I really would like to swap 1 Ga 13th for 1GA 12th... and thus do the two night experience...

Anyone opt for the saturday show and now looking for a1ticket swap? Pls pm me

I am in the same situation. bought two for 13 too unfortunately because thats what the faq said. called ticketmaster and they said i should have just booked 1 each!! feeling a bit screwed now because of the disinformation and nobody is responding so i guess trying to swap is the only option. really sucks. so much ripping off going on on marktplaats already.

It's a shame we didnt know each other before wild isthewind.... we could hv split our efforts. I'm upset with myself for not taking the risk...

I got 'in' at 10.00, but al options for 4 seats were unavaillable....

Cry cry!!

If someone has 4 spare tickets voor 8/9/12/13 september? I would be happy to buy them?

Got GA for myself the 8th, but want to bring my family.

Thanks!

I got in at the same time 10 am o'clock , but connected with cable to the modem , i think thats the trick..with 120mb went smooth and got the GA (2) for the last show.  and mist say went better than during the resale, resale had to wait , this time just one click and Voila.. so cable connection ..., I will do the same for Dublin dates when they come . Good luck.

Edited by sylviav

Has anyone got 2 or 1 ticket(s) left for September 12? Standing tickets preferred :D  . I wasn't able to get through during the sale..... :( 

Would be sincerely appreciated!

Br,

Werner 

Coming over from London for Saturday 12th September. Got a ticket in block 109 which arrived by post today.  :)

Coming over from London for Saturday 12th September. Got a ticket in block 109 which arrived by post today.  :)

I've got GA ticket for Sunday 13th September but I didn't received mine yet, I do hope it will arrive soon in my mail box.

Can you post a picture of your ticket to see how it looks like?

I've got 2 GA tickets for 8 Sep but I need to work that night so I'd like to swap them for 9 Sep. If possible, both tickets together.

Gogme, I've sent you an e-mail on marktplaats.

Still looking for tix for Amsterdam. Date does not matter as long as it's GA :)

Edited by jenny1980

Who is looking for two tickets for the second show on september 9th?

I have to sell my 2 tickets

Vak 106 / 5 / 193

Vak 107 / 9 / 244

Edited by FAB04

Hi

(Seated)Tickets (2) for the second show ?

Cat1.

Are you interested ? I have to sell my tickets for the second show but i Will participate to the first one ...

Finally i can t go to amsterdam 1 on september 8th.

I have to sell my tickets for the first show.

Section 110

Row 9

Seat 348 and 349

180€/ticket (+8€ for payment by PayPal )

Hi

(Seated)Tickets (2) for the second show ?

Cat1.

Are you interested ? I have to sell my tickets for the second show but i Will participate to the first one ...

Hi

Are you still looking for Tix ?

I can t go and see the first show on September 8th.

Sell two tix

Section 110

Row 9

Seat 348+349

Fab

Hi all,

I'm looking for one GA for Sep 8 or any 2 tickets for Sep 12 (cheap seats are also fine, as long as they're on the side of the stage). 

Thanks!

Liseth

I've got 2 GA tickets for 8 Sep but I need to work that night so I'd like to swap them for 9 Sep. If possible, both tickets together.

Gogme, I've sent you an e-mail on marktplaats.

Hi, if you still have these GA's, i'm willing to trade them for 2x GA for 9 sep. Please let me know if you can!

Sign in to follow this