Sign in to follow this  
Poldervrouw

Amsterdam anyone ?

I got two tickets for the first night (September 8), and I really would love to trade one for the second night... Anyone interested? It's Standing, €65,-. But I would't mind sitting for the second night. Also, is it even possible to trade tickets, as the e-ticket I bought has got my name on it...?

I have the 2 concerts for Antwerp, my mother 2 tickets and I 2 tickets :P

But on monday I go again for some tickets for Antwerp ! Someone willing to trade for Amsterdam?

Oh, by the way, expect more shows to be added Monday!! 

I think so too....

When they announced a 'smaller venue - tour' , i was thinking, if they can be sold out in 10 or 15 minutes for 2 360tour-concerts 5 years ago, (2 x 60.000 or 70.000 people ?)

Then they have to give a marathon tour in the Ziggo Dome.  :)

I think that it will be 4 shows in Amsterdam.

And still then, a lot of people will be dissapointed because they don't have a ticket....

Edited by u2akira

I am very happy to join the amsterdam thread.

I got x2 tickets for the first night. 

Ive never been to Holland so am much looking forward to it, any tips what to do, where to stay etc etc much appreciated. Will probably be able to stay for two nights in the city im hoping  :)

Ah okay, im not really looking for 5* hotel (well, id like but my bank account would say no haha!), just as long as its clean and comfortable i guess. Okay thank you, I'll look more in the centre of the city, i was worried about the getting back after the gig but thats good if public transport is good

there seems so much to do in the city, i dont know what to prioritise. Although any time i go on holiday i have a thing about visiting a zoo/wildlife park, amsterdam zoo looks good, it looks like the zoo is a good one with looked after animals (and has golden cheek gibbons!!!!) so i think that one day, and then maybe a museum/park visit too. 

Just so excited already!! 

Unfortunately I couldn't get GA tix in the presale :-( So just in case anyone ends up with a spare ticket for either night I'd be more than happy to buy it :-)

I got two tickets for the first night (September 8), and I really would love to trade one for the second night... Anyone interested? It's Standing, €65,-. But I would't mind sitting for the second night. Also, is it even possible to trade tickets, as the e-ticket I bought has got my name on it...?

Yes I would, I need a standing ticket for the first night and have a spare standing for second night (I accidentally bought tickets for the same night) 

@Derpy: make sure you take the ferry from Central Station (backside) to NDSM wharf, it's a nice boat ride, it's free and the wharf is really great. Look for a place called 'Noorderlicht' and relax. 

I've got my two GA tickets for the first night at the Ziggodome, i am not sure yet for second night but sure waiting for Dublin date. I am very happy could get them the first day of the pre-sale. U2 in my town again :D

Not the Amsterdam Arena, i hope.....

:D

I so like being able to bike down to the venue  B)

I would like that too, but then they have to go to de Kuip.  :D

I am very happy to join the amsterdam thread.

I got x2 tickets for the first night. 

Ive never been to Holland so am much looking forward to it, any tips what to do, where to stay etc etc much appreciated. Will probably be able to stay for two nights in the city im hoping  :)

Check the reviews on Tripadvisor.com for a hotel. 

And if you have a question, just ask... i see that there are some people from Amsterdam here. (or like to go there, just like me...)

December 4th 2014 @ 10.05:

2 GA tickets for Ziggo Dome Amsterdam September 8th 2015.

Tomorrow I'm trying for the second night in Amsterdam.

it's a horseshoe shape, so no seats all around, the stage in this venue is always there.

I saw an map of SAP center San Jose. That's a detailled one. With the stage, a long catwalk and a b-stage. It looks a little bit the same as Ziggo Dome.

Edited by u2akira

Q-ing for tickets as well. Mental! Says 60mins. 

Ok, Ticketmaster NL seems to be dead. So if anyone ends up with a spare ticket... ;)

Still in the queue but can't really see it happening. 

Sign in to follow this