Sign in to follow this  
Poldervrouw

Amsterdam anyone ?

Got two tickets for Amsterdam in the pre-sale last week.

Tried to get another 2-3 tickets for the rest of the family, but unfortunatly that didn't work out this morning.

So if anyone has 2 (max 3) some spare tickets?! Would live to buy them!

Yes got 2 tickets for second night Amsterdam. I m trilled. Two different shows one rock Tour and one aqoustic Tour.

I've just bought a ticket for Amsterdam sept 8.  (about 14.30 h) I needed just one ticket, and I didn't work out this morning. Right now I got section 105 (first ring) so pretty good seats. Obviously Ticketmaster maybe has some bounced seats put back up for sale. Keep trying "best beschikbaar"; some tickets might show up.

We got in two different transactions a GA standing ticket and one seated (104 euros) More expensive tickets are too expensive for me. We had two laptops and each two browsers. Around 11.30 we were done!

In the presale i managed to get 2 tickets for september 9th. Seating tickets in section 213. So this morning i thought:"Well, lets give it a try". I qued up at 09:25. Around 10:05 i was able to select 4 GA tickets for september 8th. This was the most worry-free ticket buy experience ever. I was surprised to hear everybody was having troubles getting tickets...Nonetheless: I made 3 colleagues very happy today!

Hello Hello,

Someone here want to exchange tickets?
I've got 2x GA standing for the second night(9/() @ The Dome but I want to exchange them for 2x GA Standing first night(8/9)

@ rhjannink

@ Marliesijsvelt

U2 said : We are going to try to have a completely different feeling from night one to night two.

So, I don't think it will be 1 acoustic and 1 rock concert. They never said something like that.

Normally they play a 'basic' setlist , with some songs they shuffle with. 

With this tour, i think it will be different. Maybe there won't be 2 setlists the same in the European tour or the whole tour.

Hopefully U2 will tell us the more about the tour, soon. 

Edited by u2akira

Well, the much smaller venue might mean they are not going so over the top in the tech department and a little bit more back to basics. I'd enjoy that, a bit more low key. 

They've always varied from night to night though, but less tech means more flexibility... I'd love to see a show where they get together and go "Uh, what we gonna do next?" rather than have everything predefined, predetermined, pre-calculated, etc. Hopefully this leaves space for improvisation.

Trying for Sept. 13th.... :-) hopefully I'll have some Irish luck :-)

Edited by u2akira

Sales for Amsterdam shows, are they only through Ticketmaster NL?

Yes

Thanks! I was almost toying with the idea of trying for the new shows but then common sense kicked in - I will be doing both Koln shows and that will be enough money spent on one tour lol!

I've got 2 tickets available for Amsterdam Wed 9 Sep. Block 204, Row 3, Seats 102 & 103. E-mail (daanzijlstra@U2.com) or DM me for more information :)

i've got tickets for all 4 dutch shows and the 2 in antwerp, i have some spare tickets for sale or swap for cologne or glasgow

Sign in to follow this