Sign in to follow this  

Hi all

When I booked my tickets yesterday, there was a £1 per ticket 'facility fee' - no drama!

I've booked today for a friend (yes really, he was at work and has his own membership!!) and there is a the facility fee but also 2 x 'service charge' of £16.50. Is this right??  I need to email him the good news that he has great seats but £33 on top of his £330 - I wasn't expecting

Thanks in advance

So there is a 10% charge on top??  Jeez, there wasn't on my Red Zone tickets yesterday so I wasn't expecting it today and in the rush to get them booked I didn't read why that is

I'm more surprised you weren't charged them yesterday. Ticket agencies always add their fees, delivery charges and anything else they can add onto the cost of a ticket.

£1 facility charge fair enough, but £8 on a £55 ga ticket?  Thats £160,000 per show at the lowest fee ! i could deliver every ticket by hand for that!    :P

Amsterdam ticket 6.50 service fee.. payd 71.50 instead of 65.. + 3 euro's extra because I want a "real "ticket and not a E-ticket.. So almost 10 euro's extra.. Crazy.. but what can you do..

£1 facility charge fair enough, but £8 on a £55 ga ticket?  Thats £160,000 per show at the lowest fee ! i could deliver every ticket by hand for that!    :P

Yes, this is absurd... Charging 20% in fees is simply too greedy. Especially when no tickets is being sent out, so it's all electronic, right?

Maybe it's due to all the folks that must check ID and CC during the shows   :D

Edited by Troels

£11 a ticket I paid- I think the whole booking fee area is a shocker- yes I know that there are overheads to cover but when I'ce already paid £90 for a ticket to add more than 10% is terrible.

Fee should be a 2/3 quid at the most- hate the way the more expensive the ticket the higher the fee- the process is exactly the same!

Off soapbox now!

just out of curiosity I checked the TM charge for Glasgow , for general is £6.60, it makes more sense that the day light robbery from AX

I am intrigued as to why there is no charge on the red zone, apart from the £1 facility fee but £16.50 on each of the others - PLUS the £1 facility, plus £2.95 for postage

Sign in to follow this