Sign in to follow this  
Blunt Laser

O2 London Credit Card Question

I just bought two for the O2 on my account but using my wife's card. She's not going, i can just take her card and use my ID right? I bloody hope so!!

Any ideas?

No, it won't be a problem...And especially not if you bring her card.

I find it very odd from a logistical perspective - that they want to check ID's and CC's on each and evey ticketbuyer.

The name on the card must match your photo ID, so if your name isn't on the card, you will have a problem.

It says in the FAQ "Your government issued photo ID MUST match the name on the credit card", and on the presale entry page it said "The ticket purchaser must be present at the time of entry, and must attend the event". This seems to be a strict rule so I really doubt they would let you in with your wife's card - I definitely read that you wouldn't be allowed access with a parent's card, even though the surname would be the same. Good luck though!

Well i assumed that i am still the 'ticket purchaser' even though i used my wife's card. Its my name on the account and on the email confirmation. I cannot believe this is a strict rule, its ludicrous!

im in the same boat as you I had to use my dads card but the ids wont match do you think that will be a problem

Best advice is to check with the ticketing system and with the venue, either via their website or calling them...

yes, i've emailed AXS, hopefully i'll hear back at some point. i will make sure my wife doesn't have to go, i've got almost a year to sort it. . AXS definitely owe me one for previous fuck ups. 

So i finally spoke to someone at AXS. Initially they said my wife would have to attend. Then they said i could take my wife's card with my ID, just because we have the same surname and they put a note on my booking. So if anyone is concerned just phone up and check, should be fine to sort out. 

When the ticket is scanned on entry there wont be a note on the scanner   i think they are just saying that to put potential touts off .The card will be scanned and that will be it i would imagine .It will work just like season ticket cards at football which are frequently used by different people.

So i finally spoke to someone at AXS. Initially they said my wife would have to attend. Then they said i could take my wife's card with my ID, just because we have the same surname and they put a note on my booking. So if anyone is concerned just phone up and check, should be fine to sort out. 

please remember to print out that correspondence (get it in writing!) - and take with you to the show. Belt & Braces.

Sign in to follow this