Sign in to follow this  
zsuzsko

Barcelona public sale date? (8 OR 9 Dec?)

Hello, is it true, that Barcelona public sale is on 9 Dec and not on 8 Dec as all the other cities???

It's not too fair for those who try to get Barcelona tickets (and do not have presale code- as some friends of mine) - because on Monday all of the other concerts will be sold out...so if Barcelona is sold out in a few hours and they cannot get tickets during these period...well...than they have no chance to buy tickets to anywhere else... 

Anyone got standing (pista) tickets today?

I spent 3 hours at Ticketmaster.es - and was thrown many times after choosing tickets and mentioning my details ;((

didn t get any tickets - that was complete mess - stood in virtual cue it said wait 18 minutes then (after 30 minutes) when it was 1 minute to go it threw me off the system,

I bought two for as for presale  for me and my wife - and wanted to buy for rest familly - 2 tickets don t know what to do

At some moment I noticed that the english version of TM.es was down while the spanish version was ok.

It was a 3-hour mess with no possibility to get even the cheapest 30,00-Eur ticket.

do you think this ticks will show up on "second market" - I mean 75 euro pista

It was a big disgrace all that happened today on ticketmaster.es, I was logged on with at least 30 minutes before the sale starting time and after almost 3 hours of waiting it was impossible to order the tickets! I used both PC and mobile connection but still without result. And after 3 hours of waiting to place an order, suddenlly the site was functional offering tickets at the price of 190 EURO. What a total lack of respect towards costumers!

Edited by bacadorina

Ticketmaster.es provided one of the worst online sale experience I have ever have. They do not have the means to offer a service for such big events and U2 should stop giving them the exclusive. Result is that real fans ended up without a ticket and all the tickets will soon show up on eBay at crazy prices. So, so disappointing.

I've entered today here, as I'm checking my mailing list everyday hoping to see the news of new dates for Barcelona... So afraid that it may not happen...

On tuesday, I tried for 2 hours and a half and this was the result: they virtual queue let me into the system, let me introduce my bank account data BUT threw me away after that... I tried with two different computers (not at the same time as they suggested), two different operating systems, with different web browsers, even with different credit cards (assuming that the problem was mine!...). 4 complete tries after, I had NO LUCK. I'm so sad I'm not going to be able to go to this concert...

Why is there even a "virtual queue" if when I'm paying the system kicks me out? What's the sense of all of this if when I'm waiting, the minutes increase instead of what they're suppose to do...

Ticketmaster, despite charging a good amount of euros per ticket, they DO NOT DO A GOOD JOB offering a reliable online service for customers. Their service should be much better prepared for such demanding events... So disappointed, even more after reading that people always try to make money with the resale of the tickets...

-BIG SIGH-

We should do  complaint when there are many complainin sometime it works out

Sign in to follow this