Sign in to follow this  
moonshine

no GA left for Toronto?

you are not showing as a paid subscriber - did you just upgrade? if so, you should log out, clear cookies & cache & log in again

Toronto not sold out

still no luck...and my code IS working.  Only giving me 300 level......GA floor is all I can afford and 300 level is just too far away!

Edited by moonshine

This is bogus.  Logged in right at 12, it showed GA tickets available.  When I went to start the checkout process, I got an error message saying no more tickets were left.  All that seems to be left for both shows is lower bowl and some upper bowl in the corners.

I am not paying $260 per ticket.  I did that for one show on the 360 Tour at Rogers Centre and never again.  

I'll keep trying and then give the general on sale on Monday a shot if I am not successful.  

I get the feeling I won't be seeing them on the next tour.

Many people had issues yesterday as well, including myself. After many failed attempts, i just kept trying over and over again. I think it took about an hour but i finally managed to get a pair of GA for the first Toronto show. Good luck.

I'd say keep going until you see/hear from a mod that there it is sold out.   Ticketmaster gave LOTS of "no availability" yesterday when there obviously was.  

I am going to keep trying, but now it doesn't even give me 300 level seats anymore.  Actually now it says NO SEATS at any price are available??????

Edited by moonshine

No GA anywhere. Way to go in not making sure Innocence groups would have a shot at GA tickets. My sister is devastated 

used phone and got none avail for first show.. tried  second show same.. tried second again and got them.. so keep at it. would have rather gone to first show..but second will be better.... cause they know I'll be there..and I hear they are going to play 4 hours straight at second show....only 45 minutes at first...suckas... lol

I am going to keep trying, but now it doesn't even give me 300 level seats anymore.  Actually now it says NO SEATS at any price are available??????

I got that multiple times yesterday for over an hour and then got 10th row tickets- obviously there was availability.   Keep trying 

Seriously. Keep trying. 

We have reports that there are enough tickets... just keep trying, please...

No GA anywhere. Way to go in not making sure Innocence groups would have a shot at GA tickets. My sister is devastated 

Being a member doesn't guarantee tix will be available for you at presale, especially if you weren't an existing member before(experience category). I would take whatever you can get, better than nothing and trying to battle with tens of thousands of people on Monday.

does this include GA tickets for the locations claiming there aren't any?

I love how there are some ga's on stubhub already.. $693 and $1500 each....so for that amount ,,,u get the buyers credit card to get too?

I can't believe GA are GONE for both shows.  I am hoping it is just heavy traffic and TM wonkiness and plan to just keep trying.

Frustrating thing is I HAD GA twice and TM failed at check out.

does this include GA tickets for the locations claiming there aren't any?

it should...

I love how there are some ga's on stubhub already.. $693 and $1500 each....so for that amount ,,,u get the buyers credit card to get too?

these are being investigated...

Follow up Question - did anyone get $46.50 GA tickets for toronto?  Why three GA prices?  I know about the redzone, what are the other two?

yeah...but with GA why not give first shot to as many paying subscribers as possible?

Being a member doesn't guarantee tix will be available for you at presale, especially if you weren't an existing member before(experience category). I would take whatever you can get, better than nothing and trying to battle with tens of thousands of people on Monday.

Screw Ticketmaster.  No GA tickets.  And i keep getting offer seats behind the stage or in 324.  Fuck them.  I will stay home if i am not on the floor.  I regret buying the membership AGAIN.

hope they investigate the $3500 RZ tickets on stub hub too.... for that money, I would expect Bono to follow me home for dinner....and he better damn well do the dishes!

Edited by wad2k

Sign in to follow this