Sign in to follow this  
neocortex

RED ZONE 1 (is there a 2)?

I secured seats for the opening night in LA in Red Zone 1, but not sure what side of the stage it will be (Edge or Larry)?  Is there a RED ZONE 2?  Did anyone else secure RED ZONE with a different number?  A buddy of mine also got RED ZONE on a different night, but also got ZONE 1.  Just curious.

I just scored RED ZONE 2 for Boston, 1st night. Thinking its Edge's side, but really doesn't matter!

I got Red Zone 1 for the second LA Show (27 May) and when it maps on the Ticketmaster map it's the one on the left side, so looks like that might be Edge's.... I hope so. :wub:

I secured seats for the opening night in LA in Red Zone 1, but not sure what side of the stage it will be (Edge or Larry)?  Is there a RED ZONE 2?  Did anyone else secure RED ZONE with a different number?  A buddy of mine also got RED ZONE on a different night, but also got ZONE 1.  Just curious.

Umm...you mean Edge or "ADAM".  Larry is the drummer.

Red Zone Boston Sat night - 2 tix each zone - my wife will want to be on the side with the Edge - so, RZ2? Is there a sep RZ entrance? Can't wait!

there is a sep enterance if it is anything like the last tour.  You are let in the venue right when the  ga are let in.  we were red zone but had access to the rail right in front of the band. Stage is much different this year so not really sure ghow the GA crowd will pool  to what area.

red zone certainly was worth it , esp if you do not like to que for hr for a spot. also was a lot of room to move and not have a crush of peeople. We are red zone chicago  night one, ga for night two

there is a sep enterance if it is anything like the last tour.  You are let in the venue right when the  ga are let in.  we were red zone but had access to the rail right in front of the band. Stage is much different this year so not really sure ghow the GA crowd will pool  to what area.

red zone certainly was worth it , esp if you do not like to que for hr for a spot. also was a lot of room to move and not have a crush of peeople. We are red zone chicago  night one, ga for night two

Thanks kipk999 - enjoy the Chicago shows!

I also purchased Red Zone 1 tickets for Chicago second night and would love to know where they map out.

Sign in to follow this