Sign in to follow this  
cdk034

can someone tell me what is left for Chicago night 1?

what seat are popping up? Any GA left?

ticketmaster is currently showing no GA left for show 1  (http://tinyurl.com/ogg8adf). Once the page loads, just click the X to close the presale code box and you can see what seats are available.  Lower bowl and upper bowl corners and top couple rows upper bowl. Doesn't look good for monday morning attempts to get tix unfortunately.

not sure- but I did just get an email from LN with a link to buy tickets, because they say I was interested in Chicago June 25th  :huh:   I didn't even click all the way through for fear it would trigger something since linked to my account.  

ok TM just turned off the seat selection feature so we can no longer see which seats are left.   

edit: it must have been temporary because seat selection is now available again. 

post-377684-0-89734400-1417808671_thumb.jpg

Edited by finz_89

Hi, 

There will be plenty of seats available for all sections, at all shows that are going on sale Monday. The presales don't necessarily mean that an entire section has sold out to the customers in the pre-sale. Pre-sales will include a limited number of tickets in all sections available to those pre-sale participants. But most tickets will still be available at the public on-sale date.

Hope that helps.  

considering how many seats are showing available in less populated venues (like Phoenix and San Jose) I'm not banking on availability in larger cities like Chicago and LA which are showing very little availability. At a minimum I wouldn't characterize it as 'plenty of seats for all sections at all shows' will be available (unless you care to offer a reason for such certainty).

considering how many seats are showing available in less populated venues (like Phoenix and San Jose) I'm not banking on availability in larger cities like Chicago and LA which are showing very little availability. At a minimum I wouldn't characterize it as 'plenty of seats for all sections at all shows' will be available (unless you care to offer a reason for such certainty).

I would concur.   Chicago is going to be a major draw, it's the only thing in the Midwest, with fairly cheap tickets from Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, Minneapolis, etc.   I think it will sell out quickly on Monday.   Perhaps the one thing going for people is I think a LOT of people don't realize the tour has been announced if they were not following things.  I think many thought it would be delayed due to Bono's accident and may have stopped looking for news (thinking they would start looking in Jan again).  I have a lot of friends that were surprised when I mentioned I was going yesterday. 

I got two GA Second Night figuring that was going to be the more popular of the two (People taking Friday off of work due to the U2 hang over) and will try my chances on Monday for Night 1.  I will take whatever the system gives me.

I will mention, when I purchased my Chicago Night 2 tickets today I was on a screen where I could select my seat, after my purchase I went back to see what seats were left and the site no longer had the Map option.  Thought that was interesting.

Good luck to all of us come Monday  :wacko:

would expect they will add an additional 3 nights to Chicago.

The NHL may throw a monkey wrench into that though. Playoffs could go through late June and Hawks will be in contention for playoffs- maybe not finals- they may have to wait till playoff picture is better before United will open up days?

so Sat morning about 1120am venue time, according to the TM seat maps there were ~1000 seats available for night 1 and 45 (yes forty-five) available for night  2.   Several people are claiming there are large hold backs so that there will be 'plenty' of seats come Mondays open sale. I'd hope so, but we'll see.  The maps will likely be turned off due to volume of people attempting to access it again so we won't get a good picture of what the actual hold back was.

The NHL may throw a monkey wrench into that though. Playoffs could go through late June and Hawks will be in contention for playoffs- maybe not finals- they may have to wait till playoff picture is better before United will open up days?

They go through mid June. The first show isn't until the end of June. They are fine.

They go through mid June. The first show isn't until the end of June. They are fine.

should be--- although the Hawks had games (if needed) scheduled to June 26th in 2013, I remember a co-worker had a meeting that would fall over that date in Chicago and was hoping to be in a bar :)   Last year it did end on the 13th though, all depends on how quickly each series is wrapped up I guess.    They might not add them to the 26th and 27th, but maybe 28th and 29th, should definitely be safe there.

Edited by kwaite

Sign in to follow this