Sign in to follow this  
mcmastermike77

London GA 25th October... Anyone going?

I managed to sneak out of work, run home just before 10am and jump on the computer. Paid off... got two GA tickets for the 25th October in London.

My wife will hopefully be joining me... trying for another baby... hhhmmmm that could be really bad timing!! hahaha

Anyone else going to London??

I've got seated tickets for the 25th, but am in the same situation as you! Me and the Mrs are trying for 2nd baby and it could all happen around same time as the gig! Was planning on trying to get GA tickets for another of the London gigs too.

I've got seated tickets for the 25th, but am in the same situation as you! Me and the Mrs are trying for 2nd baby and it could all happen around same time as the gig! Was planning on trying to get GA tickets for another of the London gigs too.

Hahahaha that's brilliant - We could start a new thread for people expecting closest to the U2 dates! I guarentee the due date will end up being the same night as the show ;)

I skipped out my weekly music theory lesson at college and nabbed myself a GA ticket for the 25th. I'm in!

I skipped out my weekly music theory lesson at college and nabbed myself a GA ticket for the 25th. I'm in!

Good effort! Maybe see you there! ;)

Yep have tickets for 25th and not trying for anymore babies!!

Me too, got tix for 25th and 26th and NOT trying for anymore babies lol. Couldn't do 360 for this reason, not again lol

why were we only aloud to buy two tickets as paid up members when on general sale they were allowed to buy 4.Been trying ll day for the 25th couldnt get any but bought presale ga for 30th

Me too, got tix for 25th and 26th and NOT trying for anymore babies lol. Couldn't do 360 for this reason, not again lol

Wish I could get to two shows. Managed to get to two shows on the 360 tour. One in Sheffeild and then flew out to Dublin for another. Croke park was quite an experience ;)

why were we only aloud to buy two tickets as paid up members when on general sale they were allowed to buy 4.Been trying ll day for the 25th couldnt get any but bought presale ga for 30th

No idea... maybe to make sure non-subscribers get a chance? Probably has something to do with re-selling too, but dunno...

25th GA it's my 27th U2 show going with my son Joshua who is 25, going another night as a guest in a box, I won't like it in the box but it's better than nothing

25th GA it's my 27th U2 show going with my son Joshua who is 25, going another night as a guest in a box, I won't like it in the box but it's better than nothing

27th U2 show!!?? My god, that is pretty impressive! Hope we all get to celebrate it with you!!

Going on the 25th too, be my 10th... got some catching up to do  :P

I think I must be pretty close to 10... Does outside the BBC building for top of the pops count??

Yeah i'd count that!

These next two shows i'll be going to are my 8 and 9th! I thought that was quite a lot, however some people do more than that on one tour!! I couldnt afford to do any more than two per tour.

Yeah count that mate!, i'm counting the graham norton show i went to in the 9 i've done so far. Going to All 4 London shows and the 2 in Glasgow and hopefully Dublin if i can get tickets... gonna be a mass scramble for that  :wacko: . Can't wait for the o2,,, be first time GA there  :D

Yeah i'd count that!

These next two shows i'll be going to are my 8 and 9th! I thought that was quite a lot, however some people do more than that on one tour!! I couldnt afford to do any more than two per tour.

Did you go to the Graham Norton show? Think i remember youre user name mate

Yep I was there! I'm counting that too!

I remember you.  Think you got your SOI vinyl signed didn't you?

Yeah i did mate :)  well happy with that!... did you get anything signed up?

Did you get GA's for the 25th? see you in the queue mate if you did and you're there early!  ;)

Did you ever spot yourselves in the audience on the pics?

Did you ever spot yourselves in the audience on the pics?

We were close at the start of the show but not on camera that i saw,,,, great day though :) 

Yeah I got my Unforgettable Fire Album signed by all but Bono. I was towards the end of the line and it got a bit chaotic when Bono and Larry were in the same area. However, i'll be hoping to complete the set next October!

Ive got seats in the lower tier on the red zone end for the 25th, but i'll be GA for the 26th.

Rhi_K, yes I could see myself in the screen shot posted somewhere on the forum. Fame at last eh!

How do I quote someone on the forum? I keep hitting the quote button before I reply and it doesn't seem to do anything!

How do I quote someone on the forum? I keep hitting the quote button before I reply and it doesn't seem to do anything!

hit the quote tab and then it comes up in the reply part mate 

Sign in to follow this