Sign in to follow this  
mcmastermike77

London GA 25th October... Anyone going?

Yeah i got lucky,,, I didnt know Larry came out and then someone told me!. UF album is in my top 3, great album that :)

I got GA for both DA FLY so I guess I will see you on the Monday! I've got an SOI tshirt I'd like the Zootops to sign, some memories to keep (of course a space will be reserved for the boys :P ).

You mean this screen shot? It was mine :D

post-581496-0-69805000-1418485654_thumb.png

haha im top left corner, row behind Mike 

Edited by utwothefly

Here?

post-581496-0-66861400-1418494338_thumb.png

I wonder how often people spot themselves on the DVD releases?

Here?

post-581496-0-66861400-1418494338_thumb.png

I wonder how often people spot themselves on the DVD releases?

Nearly... The friend I went to Barcelona with is on the 'European Tour Opening' extra on the deluxe 360 Rose Bowl DVD a few times but I ended up on the cutting room floor even though I was standing right next to her on the front rail. Although in fairness she's way more photogenic than I am.

Yeah count that mate!, i'm counting the graham norton show i went to in the 9 i've done so far. Going to All 4 London shows and the 2 in Glasgow and hopefully Dublin if i can get tickets... gonna be a mass scramble for that  :wacko: . Can't wait for the o2,,, be first time GA there  :D

Croke Park was amazing for 360. I'd definitely try and get over to Dublin for a night if possible. Has it been mentioned yet?

It's a small world for U2 fans ;)

That's the pic!

I'm also in the row behind Mike. 4 people in. I was watching the monitor screen at the time.

See you there guys and gals.

(The quote thing still doesn't work for me but thanks for your help)

That guy looking at Graham still makes me giggle!  :lol:

Yep that's me circled!

If I remember correctly, they asked that guy, just before filming if he was over 18! To which he looked a bit worried, as to what was going to happen!! Haha!

Yeah count that mate!, i'm counting the graham norton show i went to in the 9 i've done so far. Going to All 4 London shows and the 2 in Glasgow and hopefully Dublin if i can get tickets... gonna be a mass scramble for that :wacko: . Can't wait for the o2,,, be first time GA there :D

Croke Park was amazing for 360. I'd definitely try and get over to Dublin for a night if possible. Has it been mentioned yet?

It's a small world for U2 fans ;)

Apparently an announcement should be soon, but maybe after Xmas now. Dublins great, so many good bars around the temple bar area, always great after a show there :)

That's the pic!

I'm also in the row behind Mike. 4 people in. I was watching the monitor screen at the time.

See you there guys and gals.

(The quote thing still doesn't work for me but thanks for your help)

That's weird it doesn't work, try the help tab and get it sorted mate, does make it easier on here posting

Nearly... The friend I went to Barcelona with is on the 'European Tour Opening' extra on the deluxe 360 Rose Bowl DVD a few times but I ended up on the cutting room floor even though I was standing right next to her on the front rail. Although in fairness she's way more photogenic than I am.

So close to being immortalised! :P

Yep that's me circled!

If I remember correctly, they asked that guy, just before filming if he was over 18! To which he looked a bit worried, as to what was going to happen!! Haha!

So that look is because he is terrified that at any moment he is going to have to do something...or someone is going to do something to him! Poor lad :P

Yeah that's me circled in red :)

:D

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

The girl next to me is (Jacqui) jackpothalls from here and the guy in front of me (Derek) was the one that gave me the heads up about Larry coming out, forever grateful  :D

Sign in to follow this