Sign in to follow this  
celt007

No GA Tickets Left for Toronto Dates

No tickets left for Toronto date that are affordable... 

Hopefully its sad that these prices are so high in these economic times..

I wanted to take my wife to see u2 , but the GA tickets are all gone...

if any one wants to sell their GA tickets for Toronto show let me know.

I have to say it was the worst pre-sale ever.  I have been a fan club member since early days.  Ticketmaster site was terrible.  I had to end up with Section 321 for Toronto show - and pay $600.00 for both tickets.  So upset that I couldn't get Red Zone or floor or Level 100, but people with U215B codes got better seats today that I did yesterday.  Not sure how this happened.  I'm upset.  I paid $600.00 for Red Zone last tour and it was worth it.  Wanted to try again, but a lot of options never came up and if they did, it kept buffering.  Was not able to get anything else.  Love U2 but I'm upset at Ticketmaster!

I couldn't agree more, I am disappointed with the pre-sale . They must have really limited the amount of tickets . I usually just renew my membership to paid at u2.com for the tickets , but have been a member since it started. 

Something needs to be done. I see you spent a lot of money on tickets , I would have I had the money. But somebody's gotta work for low wages I guess,not everyone can be rich.

Im suprised Bono is up to this tour , I hope he doesn't hurt himself .

The Toronto presale went very smoothly for me.  There seems to be a distinct difference between the success on a desktop or laptop and the success through the ticketmaster app.  I learned from past concert presales (not U2 so they clearly aren't the problem) that the regular site was going to give me massive stress and I went straight to the app.  Had my tickets in under a minute.

Sorry to hear you both had such trouble.  Hopefully there will be more shows added and you can get rockin' tickets with your unused presale codes.

I had no problems at all picking out seats for the Toronto show during the presale this afternoon....everything worked smoothly minus the fact that the prices are becoming so ridiculous. Was hoping to snag a pair for the Montreal show as well, but the costs of tickets are more than making the the trip there plus hotel accommodations  :wacko:

were all your tickets paperless? I want to buy for my kids who live in Toronto.  This paperless entry is scaring me

I have to say it was the worst pre-sale ever.  I have been a fan club member since early days.  Ticketmaster site was terrible.  I had to end up with Section 321 for Toronto show - and pay $600.00 for both tickets.  So upset that I couldn't get Red Zone or floor or Level 100, but people with U215B codes got better seats today that I did yesterday.  Not sure how this happened.  I'm upset.  I paid $600.00 for Red Zone last tour and it was worth it.  Wanted to try again, but a lot of options never came up and if they did, it kept buffering.  Was not able to get anything else.  Love U2 but I'm upset at Ticketmaster!

I thought RedZone would be an auction like last tour.... Boy was I wrong. Now I am shutout altogether for Toronto....

Sign in to follow this