Sign in to follow this  
SilverNeurotic

Excited for the July 23rd Show!

Despite all the negativity I am seeing on this particular forum...I am sure there are plenty of people who are excited for the tour. I know I am. I've been a fan of the band since I first listened to ATYCLB but this will be the first opportunity I'm seeing them live and I'm over joyed by the prospect! It's still seven months away but I'm already planning everything out.

Who else is going to the MSG July 23rd show? 

Once people sort out their tickets and such, I'm sure things will be more positive... I'll be on the floor on the 23rd. ;-)

Despite all the negativity I am seeing on this particular forum...I am sure there are plenty of people who are excited for the tour. I know I am. I've been a fan of the band since I first listened to ATYCLB but this will be the first opportunity I'm seeing them live and I'm over joyed by the prospect! It's still seven months away but I'm already planning everything out.

That's my show! Can't wait!!!

I'm going on the 22nd and cannot wait! I haven't seen the band since the Elevation tour (newborn baby and then financial concerns kept me away from Vertigo and 360). I've been a fan since my uncle gave me a copy of War back in the dark ages. Now I just need to decide who is coming with me - hubby or the will-be-11-year-old daughter. My best friend has already been told "sorry, maybe next time."

NewYorkTony -- did you got to Vegas for the 360 tour?  I remember your nick.  Crazy it's been so long.  Those were the best tickets I ever had -- found some crazy UNLV alumni code to get them.  Mike Tyson was on our plane flying back to the East Coast a few days later, along with other people wearing concert T's.  So sweet.  Am I remembering correctly?

Tickets for the 23rd and today I bought 2 for the 26th.  Cheaper than a flight to Vegas -- although Vegas sure was fun.

Edited by jenskar

I hear you.  There's always tons of complaining around ticket time every tour (although I must say I think some of it's a bit more justified this time).  Nonetheless, just about everyone will be very excited and pleased eventually, I'm sure.  And if you've never seen them live, you're in for a peak experience!   I'm not going to MSG myself; I'm going to Chicago 1-4 (and who knows, maybe Dublin).

Silver you are in for a treat!  Get ready to get addicted.  It's a little scary what a grown adult will do to hear a band more than once after that "first" time.  I have the credit card scars to prove it.

Sign in to follow this