Sign in to follow this  
pao6cs

Zoo Mods Appreciation Thread

Thank you all for all do for us subscribers! Now half a year to countdown!

Edited by danknapp

Amazing job! Helped me not panic when I never received an email, I've said thank you on Twitter but will happily say it again - thanks!!

max rocks

baja rocks

You all rock!!!!

thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much . You guys made it so much easier. I never knew this would be so much fun.

Yes, I have to agree with this 100 percent! Thank you for your patience and care - you treat everyone like a personal friend.  If we all had a stressful pre-sale week (and we did, whether we got our tickets or not), yours must have been hell.  I wish you all multiple tickets for multiple shows!!

MODS,

You are all Even Better Than The Real Thing! Thank you for all you do! :)

jp

Thanks U2 Mods helping us sift through the murk and mire of the presale...you held your composure and gave us the best information that you had at the time to make choices in getting the best tickets possible. I appreciate your commitment and "cool under fire" behavior.  Let's all have a great time at the shows...no matter what seat we have!  See you at the show...

Hi Mods!

I just wanted to take a second to throw in my thanks as well.  I don't post a lot on this forum, but I drop by and read every now and then, and I was able to read all of the posts about the different presales and public sales, and everything was extremely helpful.  I was able to get almost everything I was hoping for in terms of tickets, and I know a large part of that was because you guys did such a great job of keeping everyone informed about what was happening.  Often the best advice you had was the simplest, like to keep trying with Ticketmaster the first morning the presale happened, and that tickets weren't sold out yet so not to worry.  Just the little things like that made everything run so much smoother for me.

Thanks again for all of the help and for doing such a great job with the communication - it's truly appreciated!

With lots of appreciation,

Josh

I want to add a thank you as well. Given the hours and good grace you handle this with, it's shocking that this isn't a paid position.

THANK YOU.

I'll gladly jump on this bandwagon and add my thanks and appreciation to our Zoo mods as well! Cheers to you all! :)

It's hard to overstate how fabulous our wonderful mods have been--Bigwave, Max, & Bajagirl.  They've been unfailingly helpful under very trying circumstances, and somehow managing not to become cross with hearing the same questions and laments again and again.   Plus, they have intervened directly to help many, many individual members w/presale problems, tickets being cancelled, etc., etc.  Three cheers for our fantastic mod triumvirate!

All in the name of love and loyalty to a band and community of people who have a common love.

Thanks to all.

This is me singing the mods praises too, you guys are awesome. I've had no real issues myself, but the amount of time and energy I have seen you all pour into this over the past week has been amazing!!

Your efforts have also meant that Zootops have been well informed and able to help each other, I hope this has lightened your load a little, you all deserve it.

THANKS GUYS!! :D

Here have gif from us...perhaps we shall arrange a GA flash mob for some gigs for you :P

post-581496-0-70193400-1418261197_thumb.gif

Sign in to follow this