Sign in to follow this  
Lemonhead

Antwerp - Seating Plan & Practical Info

Any questions about the venue? Getting there?

Questions about the General Sales on Monday December 8th at 9am?

What's the name of that song Playing when U2 come on stage?

Hoping to get extra tickets on monday.

My sister wanted to join us. So with the 2 tix limit I used my presale on Paris 2.

Let's hope we can get extras on monday for the 4 of us in Antwerp.

Good Luck to Everyone going for tickets on Monday December 8th

so far so bad ... TTS down ...

Anyone who ever been to a concert at the Sportpaleis? I got tickets on 218 and wonder if it's a good view from there. Looking forward to see Antwerpen again! Btw, if anyone has 2 GA (ground floor) for the 13th, I'd be very interested in buying them.

Leo

Managed to order 2 extra tickets besides the 2 I already bought during the pre-sale last thursday.  I'm a happy man and so is my longtime concert-buddy :)

Hmm anyo,e know more about these?

The 101 seats/standing did not exist in the presale.

post-294517-0-75646500-1418062550_thumb.jpg

Btw, if anyone has 2 GA (ground floor) for the 13th, I'd be very interested in buying them.

Leo

You and thousands of others out there ...

Thank you A-bomb, for your information. I'd like some info. regarding a nearby hotel (with shuttle or quick walk) and a must-see things in and around Belgium (besides chocolate and beer). I will be alone and really do not want to end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Will be coming from Paris, by train (?), and then going to Koln before going back to Paris to fly home. 

Thank you A-bomb, for your information. I'd like some info. regarding a nearby hotel (with shuttle or quick walk) and a must-see things in and around Belgium (besides chocolate and beer). I will be alone and really do not want to end up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Will be coming from Paris, by train (?), and then going to Koln before going back to Paris to fly home.

http://www.teleticketservice.com/tts/en/service/hotels/

These hotels apparently have some kind of deal when you go to a show in the Sportpaleis.

Sign in to follow this