Sign in to follow this  
cnottleman

I have 2 for AZ....but need one more for my olderst daughter

If ANYONE is willing to sell a GA ticket to me, my 21 year old daughter would be thrilled. I have 2 kids and cant take just one!!! So happy I secured tickets but would like to get one more. Message me....so grateful for the moderators (BIG WAVE)fighting the good fight and getting me my 2 tickets!!!!!

Anyone?

I actually have a pair of GA tickets I can't use for Phoenix on Saturday night (I completely spaced out my prior commitments to that weekend when I bought my tickets....stupid me). If/when we are able to transfer those tickets within the zoo, I'd be happy to connect with you. It would be a complete shame if these tickets go to waste.

I actually have a pair of GA tickets I can't use for Phoenix on Saturday night (I completely spaced out my prior commitments to that weekend when I bought my tickets....stupid me). If/when we are able to transfer those tickets within the zoo, I'd be happy to connect with you. It would be a complete shame if these tickets go to waste.

I am looking for GA tickets for Saturday. Are your already gone?

To my knowledge there is still no way of transferring tickets within the zoo unfortunately. Still got the tickets.

Yeah that is what I was thinking. Hopefully that will be an option at some point.

I have two GA tickets for Friday I may not be able to use....however, don't know how this works since tickets attached to credit card.  Does anyone know if or what the procedure is for selling GA tickets?  I need to do Denver instead but don't know that I can get GA since I used my code?

I have two GA tickets for Friday I may not be able to use....however, don't know how this works since tickets attached to credit card.  Does anyone know if or what the procedure is for selling GA tickets?  I need to do Denver instead but don't know that I can get GA since I used my code?

Looking for 1 GA for Phoenix on Friday!  

Looking for 1 GA for Phoenix on Friday!  

I actually have a friend that would want other GA, if you want to sell them together?

hey there, have you sold these already? I would definitely buy them if you do. thanks friend 

Sign in to follow this