Sign in to follow this  
chris1043

who's going Sat. July 18th besides me? (Mad Sq Garden)

I'm going by myself and will be on the floor.  Sorry to say but my friends didn't want to spend the $86.  Well, hopefully my tix are for standing area with NO SEATS, lol.  We all need room to move around and enjoy ourselves.  I CAN'T WAIT. LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!

Edited by chris1043

My buddy and I are going to the Sat night show - we are going to trying to find tix for Sunday since it appears the two shows are different.

oh cool.  I wonder how.  let me know!  its kinda early but I'll say it now anyway "Have fun"  Woo Hoo!!  I can';t wiat!

Flying in from Phoenix for this show. first time to new york!

awesome!!  Enjoy the city!!!  If you're a chocolate lover, try/Google Max Brenner.  Cool restaurant with chocolate pizza.  

I'm in the red zone that night.

Lucky you.  I tried for that since I planned to spoil myself and go alone, but ticketmaster crashed, so I got GA.  It's ok though.

I'll be there for Saturday and Sunday. Sec 109 one night, 222 the next. Should be a blast!

Chris, I'm in Red Zone 1, going by myself too (stupid limitations of 2 tix per tour!) - I've never done GA or RZ before so I'm really curious to see how the experiences will compare.  I think you're gonna have an awesome view!  (Hope I will too, for all that $$$!)  

I'm going again on the last night of the NYC dates, but in the 100 section (which in retrospect maybe was dumb - should have forked over a little extra for the Red Zone again....)

I really want to be there for the first show. Does anyone have a GA they are willing to sell or swap? I can trade my GA ticket for the 26th or 27th if you like.

Trying to see the show with my sister, which would be the first time we've seen U2 together since Elevation.

On way home from Boston 1 and 2 now- GA both nights- absolutely amazing! north side e stage nite 2, south e and moved up front night 1. Bad and 40 highlights along with everything else- see you at NY 1, 6 and 8/ I have various seats for all.

I'll be there for July 18th - pretty much the last row of the upper level section, which is somehow $150 a ticket face value, but I'll be there nonetheless!

I'll be there too, can't wait! Still trying to track down a ticket for Sunday night!

I just got an automated email from Ticketmaster reminding me that the U2 show is on Saturday... As if I was gonna forget!

I just got an automated email from Ticketmaster reminding me that the U2 show is on Saturday... As if I was gonna forget!

Yeah  got that and a reminder email from my hotel suggesting things to do while in town - thanks I think I know what I will be doing :-)))

LOL, I am not going on July 18th, but just received a "last call" email from TM with available resale seats.  I will be there to be see how things are set up (seeing them on July 19th). 

Edited by angelofharlem4u2

Just arrived from London.  I have a seat Saturday and Redzone Sunday.

Can't wait!!!!

Sign in to follow this