Sign in to follow this  
pluck77

Saturday the 18th tix for sale. COST PRICE!

*IF THIS IS IN A WRONG PLACE OR NOT ALLOWED PLEASE LET ME KNOW*

Hey guys,

I bought tickets for the Montreal show and and My girlfriend tried to surprise me with the opening night at MSG. we are stuck with tickets for the 2 shows and can only afford to go to one. Montreal is cheaper for us so that's the one im going with.

i dont want to rip anyone off( i hate scalpers) just looking to help somebody out who maybe never got their tickets.

Level 212

Row 9

Seats 10 and 11.

once again just looking to get what was paid for them.

I'm curious - how are you able to sell them with credit card only entry? I also need to figure this out but don't want to be penalized for reselling, especially since I only want to do it at face value in hopes of buying better tickets on Monday.

For those of us buying from outside the country, I think we are actually getting paper tickets ie: my ticket confirmations online, by email or by the app don't say that these are paperless - rather they say I will get my 4 GA tickets by USPS.  OP, like me, is from Canada so........

And, yes, Ticketmaster will let you e-transfer even paperless/electronic tickets to someone else (you can do it through TM website).  And, yes, they are happy to let you scalp them - so long as you do it through them so they can charge another $30 per ticket in fees (and, no, I am not making that up - look at the maps for the original 4 shows and the resale tickets and you'll see that is what they charge)

it is such a bull---t model, I cant believe that competition/anti-trust people have not stepped in on them yet.

Sorry was out if town still for sale. 624 was the price I believe. Domt wanna penny more.These aren't cc entry.

A pal of mine might be interested (he lives in Wisconsin) I'll get back to you : )

Sign in to follow this