Sign in to follow this  
JCF

US General Sale luck?

Thank you universe!!!

Used the mobile ™ app - thank you for the tips here -- and just got 1 ticket in Loge, 10th row, to Boston 2 in under 10 minutes.  So I'm going both nights of Boston.  So excited and grateful!!

I am really hoping for luck for others!  FYI it was NOT working on my laptop. Just in spinning waiting mode.

Edited by JCF

And in my elated state I mis-titlted my post as presale when I meant of course General Sale!

Good luck Nawlins on the NYC show.

Am debating to throw in my hat for a NYC show or wait to see what gets added for Boston, or more NYC….

my wife was able to pull up ga's at msg for wed july 22.....we are all stunned.

now its pulling up resale tickets? really TM? can you slap me in the face any harder?

After the resale slap in the face I got it did get me two tickets.  So indeed try, try again.  I know they are running out but tickets are still out there.

Got four tickets for each of the 18th and 19th shows in NYC. (just gotta hope that 4 ticket limit is per show :/)  

200 level second tier ($115+ a pop.  Not the best seats but we will be there both nights and can bring the kids.  

Got a hotel nearby for the both nights as well.

Can't wait!  Nice mini summer vacation.

10a for my wife/ga's/msg...got in and snagged them.

i am still waiting on my request!

It's 10:50am on the east coast. Waiting online, '11 O'Clock Tick Tock' as Ticketmaster goes through 'The Troubles' of finding tickets for me.  This is so 'Bad'.  GA tickets, 'All I Want is You' but 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' because this 'Out of Control' system offers me far too expensive tickets.  When I decline to buy those, the system then goes into a 'Disappearing Act' for another 10 minutes...'Get On Your Boots' damn ticketing system!  I guess this will be 'A Day Without Me' because I'm 'Running To Stand Still' since 'I'll Go Crazy If I don't Go Crazy Tonight'.  There'll not be 'A Celebration', therefore I now 'Surrender'.

(Just a light-hearted U2 themed post)

Edited by edy

When did you score that GA at MSG  At 10am or sometime else?

After the countdown timer, etc., the order completed at 10:19 a.m.

It's 10:50am on the east coast. Waiting online, '11 O'Clock Tick Tock' as Ticketmaster goes through 'The Troubles' of finding tickets for me.  This is so 'Bad'.  GA tickets, 'All I Want is You' but 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' because this 'Out of Control' system offers me far too expensive tickets.  When I decline to buy those, the system then goes into a 'Disappearing Act' for another 10 minutes...'Get On Your Boots' damn ticketing system!  I guess this will be 'A Day Without Me' because I'm 'Running To Stand Still' since 'I'll Go Crazy If I don't Go Crazy Tonight'.  There'll not be 'A Celebration', therefore I now 'Surrender'.

bravo...you had the queued and ready to go, didn't you?

scored a single GA to Boston 2, was hoping to get a pair but at least I have GAs to both Boston nights. waiting for the shows 3 and 4 to be added.

scored a single GA to Boston 2, was hoping to get a pair but at least I have GAs to both Boston nights. waiting for the shows 3 and 4 to be added.

It would be a "Beautiful Day" if I could get GA tickets for "The City Of Blinding Lights" aka "New York" but I'm "Stuck In A Moment I Can't Get Out Of".  I keep thinking, maybe "In a Little While" I'll get them but no.  Oh well, "Walk On".   ;)

Edited by edy

Got a GA in general sale for Chicago...I also got one on the presale so does anyone know if I will be able to use the one I just got as my plus 1?

Edit: Meaning I can give it to my friend provided she goes in with me?

Edited by abluerwhite

It would be a "Beautiful Day" if I could get GA tickets for "The City Of Blinding Lights" aka "New York" but I'm "Stuck In A Moment I Can't Get Out Of".  I keep thinking, maybe "In a Little While" I'll get them but no.  Oh well, "Walk On".   ;)

Don't let the ticket bastards grind you down... ;)

Got four tickets for each of the 18th and 19th shows in NYC. (just gotta hope that 4 ticket limit is per show :/)  

200 level second tier ($115+ a pop.  Not the best seats but we will be there both nights and can bring the kids.  

Got a hotel nearby for the both nights as well.

Can't wait!  Nice mini summer vacation.

i thought it was 4 tickets per person today. not per show. im amazed.

I just pulled 4 in Section 209 for $315 per ticket for MSG #4.  Off the App.  No luck on Ticketmaster.com.  I searched for any available seats and that's what came up.

Edited by mberger

I got tickets thru the presale for Chicago last week, but for fun I was trying to get thru today on Ticketmaster.com.  The wheel has been spinning now for 43min and my wait time has always been "less than one minute"....

Everyone, don't bother with your laptop and the website--PLEASE use the app and keep trying!  After an initial UGH wait, I got and released about 5 sets of tickets on my phone and ipad before I got what I wanted, lower deck single seat.  Fifteen minutes later, my laptop is still spinning and finally after about 40 minutes gave me a nosebleed seat.  So, if they add more shows or you're still trying, KEEP TRYING on your phone or ipad and throw away your laptop pronto!

Try the app, you'll have much better luck than if you are on the website, and keep trying!  

KEEP TRYING on your phone or ipad and throw away your laptop pronto!

Can't I keep it to do other things?!

KEEP TRYING! I just found 200-level tickets at MSG for Wednesday. (There are also "Premium" seats if you can afford 'em)

Careful when using your phone because if you lock it or exit the app while it's searching you will lose your tickets!

Sign in to follow this