Sign in to follow this  
stephenpooley

AXS website issues - Tickets not showing on my account

Hi all, just a bit of info in case anyone has a similar issue to me. I logged into my AXS account his morning to find that my tickets were no longer showing in the My Events section. I was worried that they had been cancelled for some reason after reading that it has happened to others. After a call to AXS customer support I was told that the My Events section often doesn't show the tickets you have purchased.

So if you find that your tickets have disappeared it seems there's no need to worry.

Hopefully this will save someone from the panic attack I just had over my tickets.

Same here! I got in touch with AXS and the woman I spoke to assured me that everything's alright. I've been logging into to AXS pretty much compulsively over the last couple of days, so instant panic when they were gone.

Edited by Nyman

Yes, me too.

Today, My 2 tickets has dissapear in My Events Section

Mine wasn't working earlier, but just checked and now showing in the events section. Must have been a blip

Mine were showing, now they are not.The money has left my bank account...

I emailed them to put my mind at rest.

Edited by ally33

Had the same problem and contacted them this morning. They replied that it happens quite often and therefore there should be no need to worry :-)

Sign in to follow this