Sign in to follow this  
pauly2112

Bundled Presale?

Asking a question for a friend...If he buys a bundled U2.com membership through Ticketmaster tomorrow during the presale, is he automatically able to take part in the presale? (Instead of signing up through U2.com and getting the passcode there, etc.)

if they do this again, the first day will be eXPERIENCE codes. Then the 2nd day will be iNNOCENCE codes. Then they release the Fan Bundles (ticket and membership directly through TM).  Not sure if they will follow that same progression, but I don't think you can go wrong either way. 

I don't think the same 2-day thing is happening this time. Just one presale for all subscribers.

There is no indication of anything about a second day presale on the new Ticketmaster pages.

Update, there are bundled presales now, but they have their own sales starting Thursday not with the rest of the member sales tomorrow.

Yes they can imediately buy 2 tickets, but they will go AFTER those that bought membership before bundles go on sale

Is it possible to buy a bundled U2.com membership through Ticketmaster tomorrow (eXPERIENCE)?

Or just on Thursday (iNNOCENCE)?

Err, Thursday. But there is no experience/innocence breakdown as near as I can tell. Everyone with a code goes today.

From u2.com/tour

• Wednesday, Dec 10 - 10am (local) - Pre-sales open for eXPERIENCE Group (legacy subscribers)
  • Thursday, Dec 11 - 12noon EST (North America) or 10am local (Europe) - pre-sales open for iNNOCENCE Group (new subscribers)
  • Friday, Dec 12 - 12noon (local) - Pre-sales end
  • Monday, Dec 15 - Public on sale

I just got a mail from Eventim indicating these sort of bundled ticket buying for the German dates will kick off from tomorrow afternoon 3pm (local CET), so that's 5 hours after Innocent members. Experience members could buy tickets today.

Yeah, there is reference to experience/innocence on Ticketmaster now, too, but only the presale countdown thing. The Onsale Times still doesn't list it, but I guess they're on it...

The link from the /tour page for ticketmaster.nl also lists the 15:00 time for bundles.

Sign in to follow this