Sign in to follow this  
EDG

Fan Club Bundles Presale

For example - Presale for Newly announced MSG July 27

Dec 10 - U2.com Subscriber Presale (for users who have not user their presale code) & VIP Packages

Dec 11 - Fan Club Bundles Presale

Dec 15 - General Public Sale

What does Fan Club Bundles Presale mean?  

Soooo sorry if this has been discussed. I'm s l o w 

I have the same question but thinking it is just TM's description of the Innocence group - basically people who bought new subscriptions to U2.com recently (and can still do so by the time of the sale) which they are calling fan club bundles.

If it is different and subscribers who already used their code in the first presale can get in on the second day of the presale for the additional shows (maybe a couple of hours after newer innocence members have access) that would be awesome!

I think it is when you can join u2.com while purchasing a ticket at the same time.

Yes.  It's also important to know that you CANNOT do this if you're already a member (i.e., you can't, in effect, join twice).

It is a bit upsetting to know that I'm queued up behind people who can wait to decide if they want to join once they see they can buy GA tickets. More fan club people getting seats since I scored in the first wave is totally fine, but I don't think we need to create more opportunities for scalpers before we get to try for more seats...

It is a bit upsetting to know that I'm queued up behind people who can wait to decide if they want to join once they see they can buy GA tickets. More fan club people getting seats since I scored in the first wave is totally fine, but I don't think we need to create more opportunities for scalpers before we get to try for more seats...

Jeff--if you're an innocence member (now), you get a presale crack 3-4 hours before any folks buying the bundles do.  In other words, "prior" innocence members get priority over bundle people.  Check out the venue/date you're interested in, and you'll see the (later) time for the bundles.  Although, the venues typically do NOT list the prior innocence start time--but that's clear on the U2 tour page.  Also, note that prior "real" innocence members' presale for ALL North America begins at 12:00 EST Thurs (i.e., not local time).

Edited by mike7man

Jeff--if you're an innocence member (now), you get a presale crack 3 hours before any folks buying the bundles do.

No, I was Experience, and already purchased two tickets, so I'm out of commission until the public sale...

Sign in to follow this