I am so frustrated with U2 and management. First. Long time subscribers only allowed two tickets. I can accept that when there was only two shows announced. But now that two more shows were added to Montreal. I feel U2 subscribers or at least long term U2 .com subscribers should be given an opportunity to buy two more tickets. Please change the policy and open up pre-sales to the newly announced shows for U2.com subscribers!

Edited by Plattsburgh

... It's even more frustrating that the two newly announced shows in Montreal are BEFORE the two previously announced shows. ...

No, they are not. The new dates are on June 16 and 17. The dates announced initially are June 12 and 13.

You're right!! My Bad. I apologize. But it doesn't change the fact that a family,of four U2 fans do not get to to go to the concert together

Shame they can't open up a 3rd window after the Innocence sale for subscribers to try again, but maybe that is just me being greedy.

I completely agree. They set the seniority precedent with tiered access on 360, now anyone pre-SOI is basically eligible to receive the same benefits as the 'old guard'?

Re: NY - I bought the 23rd understanding that the last show is always the best or at least a little extra special, well - now it's not the last show! And I have to fight off every bot, scalper, and passive fan to get in or pay out the keister for access.

Sign in to follow this