Sign in to follow this  
guklein

What lower seats are good?

Hi, looking TD Garden (Boston) as example, Lodge 3 or 10 is good or it is back to stage?
Lodge 14 or 21 is good or it is far from the band?

I guess row 1 to 10 is the best ones, right?

Thank you!

so long as your seats are not behind the stage and your view isn't obstructed any of those will be good - we don't really know yet if the stage will be at one end, or in the round - if it's in the round, then pretty much all lower bowl seats will be good, if it's at one end, there is a risk of ending up either with an obstructed view or behind the stage - this is what might happen with block 117 at the O2 in London...I'm tempted to sell my ticket on if that's the case and spend the extra money for a secondary market ticket...

Considering London, blocks 102 or 111 will be good in both ways (stage ate one end or in the round), right?

Do you prefer rows A-D or E-H?

Edited by guklein

Hi, looking TD Garden (Boston) as example, Lodge 3 or 10 is good or it is back to stage?
Lodge 14 or 21 is good or it is far from the band?

I guess row 1 to 10 is the best ones, right?

Thank you!

Yes--you've got the right idea.

seatgeeks and some venue pages offer a "live" view of the sections. It shows an image of where your section is and how far you are from the stage. Will definitely be helpful for people looking to get tickets

seatgeeks and some venue pages offer a "live" view of the sections. It shows an image of where your section is and how far you are from the stage. Will definitely be helpful for people looking to get tickets

Yes, ordinarily.  But the real problem is that it isn't yet entirely clear where the main stage is.  Most likely, it's on the other end from the RZs (see various threads; e.g., Stage Design).

Yes, ordinarily.  But the real problem is that it isn't yet entirely clear where the main stage is.  Most likely, it's on the other end from the RZs (see various threads; e.g., Stage Design).

Looks like that's the case. Tickets behind the stage, that are at the far end of the red zone all have restricted views. So I presume lower bowl seats might not have a perfect view there.

Having the same thoughts. I got what is typically side stage seating at MSG but the stage diagram shows just one rectangular stage. I'm assuming, at this point, that drums are in the middle and there may not be any obstructed views. 

Unfortunately, not likely.  The ticket prices alone (i.e., how they differ on each end) suggest not.  Also check out the Europe diagrams--especially Amsterdam.  All this suggests a main stage on the other end of the RZs, hence, tix behind this are less expensive.  Again, for more info, see Stage Design and "Which end is the RZ on?" (in Red Zone section) threads.

Sign in to follow this