Sign in to follow this  
poetdownhere

so is a straight swap allowed?

I just bought 2tix for the ziggo dome concert on 13 th of sept. Coz it was not possible to use the code for 1ticket per date. Obviously, i want to go on the 12 th too. Is it allowed to ask if someone here will swap.. so we both get to go both days? or is that frowned upon.

From what I know that is only allowed in US or Canada and cannot split the code here 

Exactly: the presale code for the Netherlands allowed me to buy for one date only, so I decided to buy 2 tickets for the 2nd night (13 september), and hope to swap one ticket with someone on here for the 12th. That way both get to go to both nights, without extra costs etc. I just wasn't sure if 'trading' like this is allowed here.

greetz

Pauline

Be advised that currently the official policy is NO trades... proceed at your own risk...

Max... tnx..

thing is.. it seems a bit sad that the concept is: 2 nights and two different experiences...

And then in.amsterdam you can not split your code over the two nights.

I always intended going to both nights.. so if it had been possible, i would have bought 1 ticket per.night... unfortunately this was not posdible for amsterdam...

Sign in to follow this