Sign in to follow this  
gertrude13

PASSWORD NOT WORKING TODAY EITHER!

Thursday, Dec 11 - 12noon EST (North America) or 10am local (Europe) - pre-sales open for iNNOCENCE Group (new subscribers)

woo hooo.. finally able to get tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a nightmare this whole ticket process turned out to be....

i cant get any...my password does not work

sorry.... it took me forever to get a pair!! ask the moderators what to do...  I am not sure what you do if it still does not work...

WOW!!!! now i see that since i used the password on the first round of dates it would not work for the second round of dates. awful!

i only get 2 tickets and thats it...not fair.  

It's fair. You already have your tickets. Let other people have a chance on seeing them too.

WOW!!!! now i see that since i used the password on the first round of dates it would not work for the second round of dates. awful!

i only get 2 tickets and thats it...not fair.  

It has been stated clearly in the FAQ (http://www.u2.com/help) since the first day of the presales...

Also, there's been tons of info on the website for days making it very clear that it was just 2 tix per presale code; that's it.  Disappointing that we didn't get more codes when more shows were announced?  Maybe.  Unfair?  Nope.

Edited by mike7man

Do you reallu expect people to read for themselves? Ha...

"My innocence code doesnt work todya. U2 sux, much frustration, worst presale ever"

Today is Experience presale. Try tomorrow.

"My innocence code doesnt work today either... thia is frustrating. worst presale ever"

Yeah, because presale starts in 2 hours.

My code still does not work ! IT is my first time ! Help ! Logged in and put. Cleared cookies. Stil nothing

Call the venue...sorry that I can not be of much help...Verify your code...write it in capital letters...maybe it is just nerves.  Hope things turn out right.

My code still does not work ! IT is my first time ! Help ! Logged in and put. Cleared cookies. Stil nothing

You're another one of these folks that for whatever weird reason are displaying (on this site) as a free (not paid) member, which may relate to your problem.  Contact the moderators (Bigwave, Max, Bajagirl) immediately w/your details (through private message) and they may be able to help you.

Sign in to follow this