Sign in to follow this  
satchelg

New York new dates resale looks basically sold out

Ticketmaster is allowing me to view the seats available and for both of the new dates only one 200 level section is open and only $300 seats.  

They must really be limiting what is available in presale.

(looks like my P wasn't working in the title :)

Edited by satchelg

Not to ask a potentially stupid question, but did you enter your presale code and click on the little arrow next to that?  If not, you're not seeing the tix available in the subsciber presale.  Oh, and if you're innocence, you wouldn't be able to access that presale until 12:00 EST anyway.

Edited by mike7man

That was just a screw up from TM. I was able to get 2GA at 12pm. Though I had to nervously use a different CC...

Not to ask a potentially stupid question, but did you enter your presale code and click on the little arrow next to that?  If not, you're not seeing the tix available in the subsciber presale.  Oh, and if you're innocence, you wouldn't be able to access that presale until 12:00 EST anyway.

Yeah I'm innocence but still had access to see the map and seats available.  But I do think that was misleading as I'm seeing tickets all over now.

I got two GA tickets too for NY.  Thank God! This was going to be the first time EVER not being able to buy tickets for a U2 show.

Sign in to follow this