Sign in to follow this  
Kevinslatteryu2

Ticketmaster for NY Shows

Are you using the website or the app?

Anyone else having problems? Complete joke again trying to get tickets through it.

Are you using the website or the app?

Was trying the website for red zone tickets, but eventually gave up and just got lower bowl instead with the app.

Had 2 tickets at 12:01 for floor standing and when I was about to confirm it, the system went mad and I couldn't get any tickets. How does live nation want us to buy through pre sale if they have 100 tickets for MSG per show

Had 2 tickets at 12:01 for floor standing and when I was about to confirm it, the system went mad and I couldn't get any tickets. How does live nation want us to buy through pre sale if they have 100 tickets for MSG per show

Disappointed in the whole presale again. Same problems as last time. Between it searching for tickets for over 10mins, to being unable to process my order.

Honestly can understand how their servers can't even handle a presale

I was able to get NY GA's to both shows today.  I show I did right away and had no issues, the tix came right up, using website on slow PC at work.  Then I had to do something and got in late since I was at work.  It spun for 5 minutes and I was like no chance.  I then got 2 GA for the other show as well.  So I thought it went well.  Sorry you had issues.

I was able to get NY GA's to both shows today.  I show I did right away and had no issues, the tix came right up, using website on slow PC at work.  Then I had to do something and got in late since I was at work.  It spun for 5 minutes and I was like no chance.  I then got 2 GA for the other show as well.  So I thought it went well.  Sorry you had issues.

So you have multiple Fanclub accounts?

I had no issues getting two GA tickets for the 2nd Sunday show.  The whole thing took about 2 and a half minutes.  Got a litty ass pucker going on when the "verified by VISA" message came up.  That happened once a couple years ago for another show.  It asked me for a password then which I didn't have.

Seems it was waaaaay more mellow than last week.I got 2 GA's for Sun MSG myself, now I need Mon...The day of the week these shows fall isnt as ideal to most as the first bunch...Makes  it easier to get tix....I bet the regular onsales go a lot smoother also.

I got my GA's for NY 1 3 4.  But my wife got GA's to 5 and 6 and they say e-ticket.  Why?  I had mine delivered already.

What gives with e-ticket only?

Sign in to follow this