Sign in to follow this  
Stanfam5

Access to Chicago Presale today

Just tried the Chicago presale (after spending for some reason another $50 to join) and was only able to get 2 GA tickets for only the 28th before it shut down. Does anyone have tickets (single or 2)  they are interested in selling in either GA, the Red Zone and/or sections 101-04 for the 28th or 29th. Help a friend out-been to every tour at least once since Joshua Tree and would like to catch both nights in Chicago if at all possible. Missed last week's presale and likely tied up Monday when they go live. 

You only got 2 tix because that's the presale limit.  Right now, there's no way to buy or trade GA or RZ, because they're credit card entry only--i.e., the original purchaser MUST attend (so the tix are nontransferable).  The moderators are trying to figure out a way to at least be able to trade these.  Regarding reserved seats, these ARE tradable/resellable/etc.  By the way, you sound all set for the 28th, so why are you talking about trying to get tix for either the 28th and 29th?  I'd think you only need them for the 29th, right?  Also, if you're going alone, I bet you can find somebody w/2 GA for the 29th who could, in effect, trade w/you.

Sign in to follow this