Sign in to follow this  
perenelle

Ticketmaster "Access Denied" - site down?

Good grief, I have 2 browsers and they both say "Access Denied" to Tickatmaster's home page and everywhere! Is this a general problem? And is it because of the heavy flow for these concerts? This has been going on right about since the presale ended.

Edited by perenelle

I'm inside TM at the moment..

Please logoff from there, delete cookies and cache from the browser, close it and reopen. Login and try again...

I did everything I could, I can't log out or anything b/c ALL access is denied. My sis the computer expert has a theory that this IP address is making the site think I'm a bot b/c of something to do with the clicking the security codes on the site, I messed it up somehow and now it thinks I'm a bot. We have to turn off the modem and turn it back on but we can't do that until later. This has been going on since just as the presale was ending. The screen gave me a very weird thing first, it was like it was in code instead of the regular window. Right after that access was denied.I hope I can access Ticketmaster from my own computer on Monday! (I'm on a borrowed one at the moment, at another house.) I also looked up the customer service # just in case I need it!

Edited by perenelle

Actually no, it was evidently a problem with our hub of Ticketmaster, it was down and now it's back up again. Hope that doen't happen when I'm trying to buy tix!

Sign in to follow this