Sign in to follow this  
perenelle

E-tickets as opposed to paper ones

OK, I promise this is the last dumb question: When I actually had the tickets onscreen but was too slow with my cc (now have all the info in my profile for the general sale), I saw the e-tickets option but I didn't see the paper tickets option. What exactly does that option say so I don't miss it next time? I'd far rather have tickets I can touch, lol!

Are you after GA or seating? GA is paperless, no option for physical tickets (which is really disappointing but we may get a mini ticket when we enter the venue so that's something), seating and RZ is physical tickets. 

At least that's the way they are doing it in the UK anyway

Aha, thank you and thast must be it then. It was GA, so I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it! Gotta have the card with me I see from here. I am doing this with a friend and we may end up with 1 extra ticket, which we were hoping we could sell. I'm an old eBayer and I know that they sell these, I just haven't ever done it before. Thanx again for the info! :D

Just remember you'll have to actually physically meet w/the person you're selling an extra to AT THE SHOW, and furthermore that you'll have to enter the venue at the same time, with them.

Actually, ebay in the US does still sell tickets on their site.   Don't know about the UK--

Sign in to follow this