Sign in to follow this  
Flower of Fire

VIP Package

I purchased what I thought were just overpriced good seats...turns out I got a VIP Party Package. I also may have to sell a kidney (or both) to pay for these!

Anywho, how do these tickets work?

It said I have to pick them up at will call. So how do I know where to go and what time to be there?

(I'm almost shooting myself in the foot because I like to get there early to try to meet the band...I could care less about snacks.)

Has anyone had a VIP ticket before? What was your experience?

Thanks in advance and God bless!

will call is a specific ticket booth at the venue. The WC booth will open when the gates open, if not a hour or two before then . You'll show your ID (and maybe CC) and they will give you your tickets.  You will be contacted by email (the one associated with your ticket order) a few days prior to show to be informed of where the pre-party is located and it will also give specifics about when/where to pick up tickets/passes. Have fun.

Will call will very likely open sometime in the afternoon (c. 2:00) for most venues, at least in the US.  And you can always call the venue to ask.

Will call is usually at the box office on the east end of the building near the Michael Jordan statue. They'll be open in the morning around 11 am, but you can call the United Center to ask when tickets for that evening will be available for pick up.

Did anyone else get the VIP travel package? I laughed at the original poster's comment about selling one or both kidneys because I said the exact same thing when I saw the various package prices. I was floored when my husband surprised me with something other than plain ole seats!

Flower of Fire - can you please tell us what seats you received as a result of buying the VIP Party Package?  I'm hoping that "Premium reserved price level 1 ticket" means that tickets are for sections right up in front of the stage and not along the side of it. Thanks!

Edited by grubsam

I can only comment from 360 tour Wembley, VIP is an ok experience, didn't get in any earlier, meal was nice and great to meet a group of fans that you sit with in the stands - but it wasn't that close I felt, in the stands behind Red Zone but our row was quite high up, you could see the band clearly but I mostly watched the huge screens tbh, felt a bit ripped off. Keepsakes; got ticket, small bag (which I still have!) and a VIP laminated pass' around your neck but it didn't give any privileges as such, just to the area you were seated in. Felt a bit like we were processed through tho. The party/reception afterwards was a nice way to end the evening.  

Not trying to do it down, glad I did it just to see what it was like but really hope you have a better 'more VIP' experience:)

Flower of Fire - can you please tell us what seats you received as a result of buying the VIP Party Package?  I'm hoping that "Premium reserved price level 1 ticket" means that tickets are for sections right up in front of the stage and not along the side of it. Thanks!

Have you looked at the seating charts? There aren't any seats "right up in front of the stage." The entire floor is standing GA. The premium priced seats are in the lower bowl.

With the VIP travel package, we got tickets in section 113, row 1, seat 9&10.  Not right up against the stage like Red Zone or GA, but close enough for this old person who likes having a defined space and the option to sit when nothing's going on :)

Sign in to follow this