OK, so I have been told that GA has no hard tickets. Why then are there sales up right now for hard tix on eBay?? Are they all frauds?

Back to add that there is a print-my-tix option at TM, is this what they would use?

Edited by perenelle

The only hard GA tix in the US are at MSG, because New York does not allow paperless tix at all.  So, if you've got US GA tix, unless they're MSG, you won't be able to print them (they will be CCE).  Some scalpers, even at non-MSG venues, have evidently obtained "disposable" credit cards and say they'll send you the CC along w/the GA tix.  Other scalpers will actually be going to the show themselves, and buyers will meet them at the show and go in with them as part of their party.  And of course, if you're talking about reserved seats, those aren't CCE anywhere, so there's no issues there for scalpers.

Can't see how disposable CC would work as need to have card and ID.

So this would seem like fraud to me.

Is CCE credit card something?

Also, in the presale where I was too slow with the CC, the only option I saw was e-tix! Again, this is MSG.

Edited by perenelle

What is CCE? I need to know about this! I'm going to MSG.

CCE is "credit card entry".  I won't explain further, because it's not relevant to you--as I explained above, MSG has no CCE tickets.  They're all hard tix, end of story, so you can print them (as e-tix) or whatever.  It depends on which option you chose when you bought them (i.e., whether to have hard tix mailed to you or to get e-tix emailed to you that you can print out at home)>

Can't see how disposable CC would work as need to have card and ID.

So this would seem like fraud to me.

It's clearly not kosher--but will probably work.  The venues are very unlikely to be actually checking IDs--they'll probably just run your CC.

Sign in to follow this