Sign in to follow this  
perenelle

Preparing well in advance for tomorrow, slow connection!

OK so I have the 'puter streamlined and debugged, I just need to defrag and that will be done tonight. I'm in the countryside where my connection might be a little slow. I've had issues with pages loading in a timely manner. Anybody else out there have a connection problem?

ticketbastards will be using their bots to prevent you and me from getting the cheapest ducats around...but you and i will be able to go to their second site and pay a mortgage for those tickets in seconds flat...WE ALL NEED GOD'S GRACES ON THIS ONE...

Never heard that one before! Bots? haha I had GA in the pre-sale IN MY HAND and lost them b/c I hadn't put my cc info into my profile like a ding-dong. I'm pretty sure that I'll be just fine for GA tomorrow. Just gotta be there the very second they go on sale.

Edited by perenelle

Good luck!! Really hope you get what you're after. Which sow are you trying to get?

Have all your info prepared in advance

Have you security passwords on your credit cards?

Find out now

Pre register / link your credit cards with your Ticketbastard account

Have a backup plan

Have you a mobile

have you installed the Ticketbastard app

Its all in the planning

Military precision

And lots of luck

Find out now

Have a backup plan

Have you a mobile

Its all in the planning

Military precision

And lots of luck

As a matter of fact I have no apps or mobiles, but I'm sure I'll do just fine. I know the security code on my cc, and of course I have the cc saved to my account NOW, I didn't do that last time and suffered the consequences, haha! I also have  a friend who's an old hand, she's doing the next date for MSG - I'm Sunday, she's Monday. Trying for GA, but of course - shoulda said that! Also, I'm actually practicing my pw, would you believe? I think I'm sufficiently obsessed to get it RIGHT this time!

Edited by perenelle

Find out now

Have a backup plan

Have you a mobile

Its all in the planning

Military precision

And lots of luck

Ticketbastard...That's Gold !!!!

Speaking of Military: Soldier, Soldier...This is Where You can reach Me now !!!!

already at 10:00 am a "delay screen" show up from TM...thats when they do their shifty deal...still waiting...i just went from 4 minutes waiting time to 15...you just cant win with this company.

Edited by CARMELO MARRERO

Round and round it goes, what your wait time will be nobody knows (Not even TM). I got through for 7/27 after about 5 minutes of spinning. No GAs. 7/26 screen has been going since beginning and the TM app gave me no tickets available the first time through.

Find out now

Have a backup plan

Have you a mobile

Its all in the planning

Military precision

And lots of luck

yeah...STORM the offices of ticketbastards...

Round and round it goes, what your wait time will be nobody knows (Not even TM). I got through for 7/27 after about 5 minutes of spinning. No GAs. 7/26 screen has been going since beginning and the TM app gave me no tickets available the first time through.

Trying on the app and keep getting the same no tickets available for the last 20 mins.

Yes there is always s 2 minute delay, I also think they do something ticky there. After those 2 minutes no tickets were available in any section according to the webpage. The mobile App looked for tickets for 10 minutes and then came up only with resale tickets. Go figure

i get the spinning wheel of death also went from 4 to 5 to 9 minutes....its back down to five and its been 17 minutes now...

My 7/26 screen is still going after 18 minutes and says 15 minutes or more. App has said no tickets twice. 7/27 screen just says random wait times. 7/26 is back to 15 minutes or more....

It shouldnt be this hard

There are literally hundreds of tickets on the resale for NY#6 just 25 minutes after the public on sale. They don't even try to hide it.

this is really awful...by fans? who dey?

PA_2014_TM_Logo_2x.gif Performer Alert Dec 14, 2014 Nothing Beats Being There PA_2014_TM_VerifiedHex_Logo_2x.gif We have more tickets than ever before — including seats sold by fans and verified by ticketmaster!.     193170a.jpg ON SALE
Mon, Dec 15, 2014 10:00am U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour 2015 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
Sun, Jul 26, 2015 8:00pm 
More dates

I think my 7/26 query on TM got lost. 25 minutes and still spinning. Probably stuck in a closet somewhere in the bowels of TM...

Sign in to follow this